Dronfield Owls old /new and Exiled

Guest Infamouszigg

I too am originally dronfeldian (woodhouse).Left HF school in 1992. I very ccasionally used to go on the old 'greyhound' to away matches.Left Dronny in 1995 to go to uni in notts. Briefly returned after uni, then left for good in 1999 for the bright lights of hunters bar (not san francisco).As for nightlife... i used to go in the snug in the 'old' stoops (i can still smell the lowgrade hash), dragon, sidings, then in time honoured tradition (if we wernt off to town) get down the 'max.Sundays spent in the talbot/miners up in Dronfield woodhouseRAH

Guest Infamouszigg

I too am originally dronfeldian (woodhouse).Left HF school in 1992. I very ccasionally used to go on the old 'greyhound' to away matches.Left Dronny in 1995 to go to uni in notts. Briefly returned after uni, then left for good in 1999 for the bright lights of hunters bar (not san francisco).As for nightlife... i used to go in the snug in the 'old' stoops (i can still smell the lowgrade hash), dragon, sidings, then in time honoured tradition (if we wernt off to town) get down the 'max.Sundays spent in the talbot/miners up in Dronfield woodhouseRAH

Bloody hell, forgot about Climax 2000, Does anybody remember Fanny's Wine bar out at Owler Bar? (please forgive spelling) I think its a pub now

Guest Infamouszigg

Did Fannys become the Moorelands?

Yep thats the place, many a night getting drunk up there in my teens and early twenties (god I feel old now!!!) :bigemo_harabe_net-102:

Guest Batigol

Who in here goes to fanshawe again? i need some info...

I used t go to Fanshawe, left erm......................... 1994ish I think.BochumParkway was there too in same year as me. He was "our years" nerd always carried around a blanket!! I think eventually over the years he ate it!! Odd ball!!

Yeah, I work in The Garden, he put the Christmas tree up today and put a Blades tree ball on top! One of the waitors kindly got rid of it though!And ask for luggy slating Dronfield and saying how much he hates it, he comes down every friday and satirday and doesn't go out round Norton. How strange.

Guest Infamouszigg

Oh god how I hate that word.What part of Dronfield does everybody live in then?And before anyone comments on the size of Dronfield save it! lol

Born and bred Garth Way, up off Gosforth Lane towards Hill top, across from Far Water Lane, back of the Civic