Dronfield Owls old /new and Exiled

Guest Infamouszigg

Guest Infamouszigg

Born and bred in down town Dronny '66Wednesdayite due to best mate Dunc's and my old next door neighbour Andy J. who got me started way back in '78.Big Jack, Tony Toms, Roger Wylde, Tommy Tynan, David Grant, Hugh Dowd, Bobby Bolder, Dennis LemanAhh when I was a lad! :bigemo_harabe_net-69:

Guest Infamouszigg

tommy tynan is driving for a taxi firm in plymouth.

Jesus,How the mighty have fallenGood old Tommy TynanRock on Tommy!! :bigemo_harabe_net-92:

Guest luggyismyhero

owls_that? will be in here shortly. hes from the biddy estate known as dronfield.'Small town if sheffield, your just a small town in sheffield'

Guest Infamouszigg

Born and bred in down town Dronny '66

Wednesdayite due to best mate Dunc's and my old next door neighbour Andy J.

Its not the Andy J of dale road is it?

Moved to dronny in 1976, originally from wincobank.

5th Generation of wednesday fans in my house here.

Different Andy J. mate i'm afraid.

The one i'm talking about is in his mid to late fifties lived of Gosforth lane up towards Hill Top.

owls_that? will be in here shortly. hes from the biddy estate known as dronfield.

'Small town if sheffield, your just a small town in sheffield'

Well i've been away since '90 so wouldn't like to comment.

Remember going out and about in my 'youth'

Chaplins, Ash Tray oops mean Ash tree, Green Dragon, The White Swan ahh when I wara lad!!! rofl

Guest Infamouszigg

i go to the school but live in norton. i hate the place

Do I take it the school in question is Henry Fanshawe?I left there to go to Chesterfield college in '82A long long time agoWith all the bloody round-abouts and speed bumps its a bit of a nightmare, still I didn't have much say in where I was born, just where i Bloody ended up (Long Eaton!!!) stil in bloody Daaarrbyshire! :bigemo_harabe_net-69:

Guest Infamouszigg

the school in question is henry fanshawe yes.vikki goes there as well.still a school of lobbers though

I'd best ask my niece, whose there then, As I said it was a long time ago.The worlds a big, big place mate, you'll appeciate that when you've experienced it. :bigemo_harabe_net-69:

Guest Infamouszigg

I am not from Dronfield, but used to travel with the Dronfield Owls to away games in the early 80's. Faff, Snid and Martin were all Dronfield lads, don't know if anyone knows them as I have now lost touch.

Now then Aston,After you mentioned that you used to frequent the Dronfield Owls coach (during the Luton Sky get together), I 've not spoken to my pal Richard Butler who ran the Dronfield Owls for a time in the 1990's, but I will ask him when I speak to him next. He is in his mid forties now so may recall the names from school etc.

Guest Infamouszigg

Question for adminWhy has this thread been put in the exiled Owls section?Dronfield is hardly considered out of the area, nor is Chesterfield, so why?CheersInfamousZigg :bigemo_harabe_net-69:

Guest Infamouszigg

Who in here goes to fanshawe again? i need some info...

Not anymore, class of '82As mentioned before my niece, who'se now turned fifteen.Still don't know why this was put in the exiled section.I would think a lot of Dronfield Owls don't even read in this section, so it seems a little pointless in here.Oh wellCheersExiled of Fanshawe