Heavy snow tomorrow for S6

This photo is putting me about. I have an issue with the alignment of the window indentation in the snow. I'm struggling to move on today having such a big issue muddying my every thought. Can somebody please clarify what the hell is happening here???Snow.thumb.jpg.c8f2c6db8f6cd8827e48d49502b87006.jpg

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Bukta said:

This photo is putting me about. I have an issue with the alignment of the window indentation in the snow. I'm struggling to move on today having such a big issue muddying my every thought. Can somebody please clarify what the hell is happening here???Snow.thumb.jpg.c8f2c6db8f6cd8827e48d49502b87006.jpg

lol

AMAZING detective work

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

15 minutes ago, Bukta said:

I believe the weight of the snow has caused it to compact and thus reduce in height therefore skewing the alignment of window and ‘snow print’. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It's snowing here in Hillsborough now

Can I just say at this point that whilst I think I may have miscalculated the chances of it snowing, it's important to recognise that I'm never wrong (NEVER) when it comes to football

Thank you

I'm in Rawson Spring, no snow here, blue skies. Forecast just been on, Friday and Saturday cold but mostly dry, and NO wind, makes a change!

1 hour ago, Horatio Hornblower said:

I believe the weight of the snow has caused it to compact and thus reduce in height therefore skewing the alignment of window and ‘snow print’. 

I like this theory. This could only have happened with door in the fully open position? Agree?

Guest hirstysfags
14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Have a pint on me

But not in there

Don't give that Wetherspoons loony your cash

Good man.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine if people who ate cheese sandwiches had the same approach "hey mate - I did loads of cheese sandwiches last Saturday" "I'm gonna do cheese sandwiches before the match this weekend. Love a bit of cheese sandwich me"

lol

BORE OFF YOU CRETINS

I had some Jarlsberg last night. Nothing heavy on a school night,

bit of 'Yarly' is fine

Saturday's different though. Going for some stinking Danish Blue before the game.

• Haha 1