Heavy snow tomorrow for S6

17 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Turning to sleet around teatime, then rain.

Dry and sunny all day Friday, Sunny intervals and breezy on Saturday, think the pitch should be alright, but so much to needing to dry the pitch out first!

That's your weather report, remember to send your pictures to Royalowl the Weatherman.

someones been looking at the dodgy cheap bbc forecast online i take it? when we had all that rain the other day it was showing light showers with 20% chance. stick to the met office far more accurate , showing chance of light rain showers after 11am 2moro . there maybe a flake or 2 on the tops but thats normal . 

• Like 3

Just now, paullie said:

Was gonna say the exact same thing its the only forcast that has any snow forcasted !!

the bbc used to be a world leader for weather forecasts like it was for news/sports etc now i find they are like micky mouse . they use an online company to save money ,if you take a look at there website or app you wont believe how inaccurate they are. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

someones been looking at the dodgy cheap bbc forecast online i take it? when we had all that rain the other day it was showing light showers with 20% chance. stick to the met office far more accurate , showing chance of light rain showers after 11am 2moro . there maybe a flake or 2 on the tops but thats normal . 

Learn something new everyday.

I thought Met Office and BBC were the same. 

I only use Met Office myself. 

12 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Sadly not anymore. In my humble view the Beeb’s forecasts have become less reliable since they dropped the Met Office. Met Office loses BBC weather forecasting contract http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34031785

I use the Met app as it’s better. Watch it snow now. :duntmatter:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

Sadly not anymore. In my humble view the Beeb’s forecasts have become less reliable since they dropped the Met Office. Met Office loses BBC weather forecasting contract http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34031785

I use the Met app as it’s better. Watch it snow now. :duntmatter:

Ahhh so they did use it... At least I aint going mad!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Skyline said:

A few years ago the govt told the BBC to drop the Met and go elsewhere “to promote competition” (aka cost cutting cos the licence fee ain’t going up).

• Like 1