Fleetwood game off -OMDT

6 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Thanks mate. It's been really hairy on the NW coast, still blowing about 60mph now but luckily, despite only being about 100 metres from the beach, we've just about got away with it. Apart from one of my fishing keepnets that was drying on the washing line and got ragged to bits after getting caught on the side of the greenhouse. So about £50 of damage only (so far).

Glad to hear it's only a replacable keepnet. As frustrating as that is, it could have been much worse. I hope for you and yours that's all the damage you get.

6 minutes ago, ashamanic said:

Still, if results go our way, Wednesday could be in the play off positions after this round of games

Yes if Wigan win at Wycombe by more than 1 goal, we would move above them.

We would also go above  Sunderland if they lose at home to Burton by more than a goal. Though I can't see that happening.

So we could move into the top 6 without even playing a game. Although I would be happy with draws in those two matches. 

12 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Yes if Wigan win at Wycombe by more than 1 goal, we would move above them.

We would also go above  Sunderland if they lose at home to Burton by more than a goal. Though I can't see that happening.

So we could move into the top 6 without even playing a game. Although I would be happy with draws in those two matches. 

Sunderland need to lose by 2 goals to drop below us, Wycombe need to lose by 3.

We've scored several less goals than either of them, so if goal diff is the same we stay below 

17 minutes ago, Johnny Fantham said:

Sunderland need to lose by 2 goals to drop below us, Wycombe need to lose by 3.

We've scored several less goals than either of them, so if goal diff is the same we stay below 

The table I was looking at was wrong. It had Sunderland and Wycombe both on +11 GD.