Brennan

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were on him. I thought he was excellent yesterday won his aerial duels and was composed. 
Was a little surprised when he came off unless another injury  bloody hope Not. 
Gibson was superb mind once on and looked a shoe in there. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

Just wondered what peoples thoughts were on him. I thought he was excellent yesterday won his aerial duels and was composed. 

No injury i don't think, more tactical i reckon. Bringing on Gibson and shoving Palmer to the right gave us much better balance, i hope the 3 that ended the game yesterday start our next game.

Edited by s29wfc
  • Like 1

Guest Musttryharder
15 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

I think DM alluded to the fact he wanted to give Gibson some game time. Also Storey as nailed his position in the first team and giving the youngster (Brennan) a breather wasnt a bad move.

Guest Musttryharder

When you compare Brennan with Donnys centre halves, I bet they wished they had him. He can hold is own easily in this league.