If we'd of had Adam Reach... We would be top 2

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Looks like it’s staying.  
The good thing for me is by having ‘of’ instead of whatever you intended it to be I now read the statement in the accent ******** Van Dyke’s Bert had in Mary Popins…

As for the statement, my view is Reach was never much cop as a wingback. We play with wingbacks. He would make no difference at all to us. But he’d probably have got a run out at left sided CB for a few games. Which would have been fun. 

I’ve just noticed the swear filter *****rd out Dîck! It’s a blokes name FFS 🤦‍♂️. What next? Fanny? Willie? 

Don't we have a load of facetious, self-righteous keyboard experts on this web-site?

A man makes an error , frequently made by many of the people not only on here, but also often heard on the beloved BBC.

He immediately corrects himself, but not before so many jump on the bandwagon. 

We Wednesdayites, and I include myself in this statement, are hardly noted as using 'Proper, correct English' at any and every time.

Do not despair, Shadoiwl,  I know what you meant to say, and I appreciate your attempts to correct it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Don't we have a load of facetious, self-righteous keyboard experts on this web-site?

A man makes an error , frequently made by many of the people not only on here, but also often heard on the beloved BBC.

We Wednesdayites, and I include myself in this statement, are hardly noted as using 'Proper, correct English' at any and every time.

Do not despair, Shadoiwl,  I know what you meant to say, and I appreciate your attempts to correct it.

Oh dear , bet you are a laugh a minute 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

This is Owlstalk, it's just gentle, good natured p1ss taking. The OP has taken it with good grace, top marks to him.

• Like 1

I feel obliged to Reach for my keyboard to express my Adedoyince at the OP’s  Storey.

We have Shadowl over a Peacock-Farrell. He must apologise and Byers all a pint or receive a Bannan be forced to Mendez Lainguage.

For too Luongo on Owlstalk Shodipo grammar has been Palmered off as acceptable. Neil has Harley Dean anything to help matters but play with his own Johnson and what’s Moore Buxtongent is being a boring old Windass.

Before the OP and Buxton go totally Wildsmith and get the Gibson with me I have to say that anybody that Nuhiu me would know I’m only Josh-ing.

Apologies for my dodgy spellchecker.

• Like 4

Quote; player has played 26 games and registered not a single goal in the Championship this season, with 0.2 shots on target per game, ....

Whats to add?      Maybe good riddance?

source; https://www.footballfancast.com/west-brom-news/west-brom-adam-reach-steve-bruce-championship-news-results-luton-wba-albion-hawthorns-baggies

When will the IF JR Thread be coming....?  

Reach would have probably scored a few goals. A few on here like to slag him yet he still got 6 goals last season. The guy was played in different positions and I don’t recall him kicking off about it. I believe he has played in a back 3 for WBA. Play him in his correct position and he has proved to be an excellent championship player.