Sat here thinking.

About the Training ground renovations, and thought, how hard would it be if the Supporters club could organise a Fund between us fans to purchase and the land and build new training fascilities.

Some thing the Blunts did, maybe get some of the celebrity fans to come on board the way Sean Bean did.?

Just a thought.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

About the Training ground renovations, and thought, how hard would it be if the Supporters club could organise a Fund between us fans to purchase and the land and build new training fascilities.

Some thing the Blunts did, maybe get some of the celebrity fans to come on board the way Sean Bean did.?

Just a thought.

Why should we pay for anything when the owner is worth hundred's of millions!

Or and this is out there so bare with me.

The bloke who owns the club charges fans £25-35 a game to watch the team in a broken down stadium, with facilities that are pre world war II, has a pitch that cannot take a bit of rain, has a club shop that is still selling crap from 2 seasons ago, a training facility not fit for a none league team.

how about he invests in the infrastructure instead of wasting all the money on players wages.

just a though I know how dare i think it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, room0035 said:

how about he invests in the infrastructure instead of wasting all the money on players wages.

Strange how thinking changes over the years innit?

As an old git I remember, back in the days of Eric Taylor, the biggest complaint from the fans was "why doesn't he spend some money on the team instead more development of the stadium"🤔

• Like 4

2 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

Just a thought.

In some way it’s not the worst idea in the world. If a guaranteed and contracted acceptable rent from the club for a long enough period could be agreed it would be like any other commercial investment for a lot of people. Wouldn’t even have to be fans. But would anyone trust DC to honour an agreement? 

3 hours ago, room0035 said:

Or and this is out there so bare with me.

The bloke who owns the club charges fans £25-35 a game to watch the team in a broken down stadium, with facilities that are pre world war II, has a pitch that cannot take a bit of rain, has a club shop that is still selling crap from 2 seasons ago, a training facility not fit for a none league team.

How about instead of the long suffering fans thePLAYERS have a whip round? Must be still a couple of Millionairres putting on blue and white

• Like 1