Best place to park today

Guest Musttryharder
1 hour ago, Jonboy42 said:

Hi, 

Taking family to todays game and wondered where best place is to park?

Never been before to Donny ground.

UTO.

Google ECO Power stadium and it will throw car parking areas up. I think there is plenty of parking in the area if my memory sderves me right.

11 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I've always parked in the retail park

makes sense . just common sense dont show colours at car park . head into next for 2 mins ,see what garbage they sell then head to ground. 4 hours parking i believe ,there 130pm leave 530pm job sorted

27 minutes ago, morganowl said:

makes sense . just common sense dont show colours at car park . head into next for 2 mins ,see what garbage they sell then head to ground. 4 hours parking i believe ,there 130pm leave 530pm job sorted

1 and half hours parking

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, andypandy said:

Seen a video posted by their fan liaison officer, and on there it said away fans to use car park No 3 by the ground.

It won't take all our supporters card the alternative is on 're industrial estate or the XP Colledge,all very close

Last time I went there I parked somewhere near the Dome but it was ridiculously busy and took forever to get away. Suspect it's all covered by parking nazis now anyway. I looked on the Lakeside site and it looks like they're keen on ticketing people who they see leaving the site, also it has 900 spaces which isn't all that many really with Saturday shoppers plus a big game on, Meadowhall has 12k for comparison. 

I'm going on train today, it's less than £4 for a return ticket. 

Don't park in the pub car park at Lakeside, unless you're eating there or staying at the premier Inn, so you can register your car, or you'll get a hefty fine. 

There's quite a bit of parking at the ground if you're early enough. Otherwise park in town and get the bus.