Doncaster Rovers - V - Wednesday OMDT

there will be 5000 there today supporting us ,many in there end , playing a team what recently lost 5-0 at home along with a few other drubbings but i dont thing there will be a defence in this league what will be scared of our attack. pre kick off nearly every practice shot is saved or ends in row z .  this is a must win game if we have any chance of top 6 . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Watto said:

We haven't won at the keepmoat or whatever it's called in a competitive match , three 1-0 defeats I think , time for that to change.

blimey we have never scored at that ground and are sending out a strike force today what will be lucky to get zero. id sooner give that 16 year old a go than pick any of the 4 we have 

Biggest win of the season, when DM realises we have 2 actual strikers at his disposal, who have been involved every time we've scored more than 1 open play goal in a game.

Kamberi's movement and Sow's pace combine to create space and chances galore.

Only joking, Berahino and Brennan up front, 1-1, both from set pieces.

Gregory man of the match.

• Haha 2

That was proper funny Snoots, an absolute cracker and the first part of my Saturday morning routine is complete, tick.

Let's get ourselves into the playoffs today lads, give ourselves a lift.

We will win comfortably, and I predict today that Pato will push over 3 players for no particular reason, other than he enjoys it .

Come on Wednesday!

• Haha 5

Seen Donny a couple of times this season.  The very definition of a jeklyl and hyde side.  They will scrap to be in the game, but their heads will drop if we score early.  This is a game I'd get at them right from the whistle.  If they get comfortable in the game and get into half time with a clean sheet they have shown against some decent sides they can hang in for results

The centre back Olowu is a unit who will get his head in the way of things, but can be skinned.  We won't get much from set plays against him.  Their midfielder Smith on loan from Arsenal is a lively player, lots of energy.  If they go down and Arsenal want to loan him out again we should take a look at him, he has good quality.  Up front big Joseph Dodoo shouldn't cause us many problems.

we are in good form and we should have too much for them, espec if we start fast.

3-0 wednesday.