Jump to content

Stop throwing bottles


Recommended Posts

Just now, Buddy Repperton said:

So what's the reason then?

 


I'd sit this one out mate - you clearly wanna excuse it or pretend it's not happening so it's gonna be really boring going back and forth with 

"It's not happening"

"Yes - yes it is and here's all the evidence and incidents recently...."

"It's not happening"

"Yes - yes it is and here's all the evidence and incidents recently...."

"It's not happening"

"Yes - yes it is and here's all the evidence and incidents recently...."




Sit this one out - leave it to those of us who dont' live in fantasy land

  • Like 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Buddy Repperton said:

So what's the reason then?

 

There's probably a multitude of reasons.

 

I don't think the pandemic has helped in that it has mobilised f'ckwits the world over to united in thinking they can decide to do whatever they want.

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Drink and drugs play a big part in it. 
 

see it time and again at away games. Coked up béllénds, piśśed up numpties. 
 

wear it like a badge of honour that they chucked summat at a player. 
 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why go to matches coked up or pissed up ,how can you really enjoy a game dunk,Nowt wrong with a couple,I do that but it dunt turn me into an idiot chucking stuff on pitch,pack it in you morons before somebody gets hurt or the club get sanctions. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, @owlstalk said:



So you can tell everyone you did


They wouldn't do it if they were on their own without an audience

We'd be better off without em.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Was all sorts thrown, bottles, lighters, coins etc... 

 

Felt sorry for the people sat at the front of T1 on the North as they kopped for most of it on the back of their heads. 

That’s really bad especially as  the less able bodied or people who can’t make it up the stairs generally sit at the front. The people lobbing stuff haven’t got a brain cell between them. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

There's probably a multitude of reasons.

 

I don't think the pandemic has helped in that it has mobilised f'ckwits the world over to united in thinking they can decide to do whatever they want.

 

There's nothings worse than those middle-aged blokes who think they're 'owed' two years of hedonistic debauchery because they had to knock the pub on the head for 18 months.

 

'It's just not right though, is it? Keeping us cooped up at home like animals. I'm making up for lost time, me.'

 

:duntmatter:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don’t see one bloke out of 26,000 chucking a bottle as a huge problem. Let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water. Get the idiot on CCTV and ban him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, vulva said:

I don’t see one bloke out of 26,000 chucking a bottle as a huge problem. Let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water. Get the idiot on CCTV and ban him. 

 

 

37 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Was all sorts thrown, bottles, lighters, coins etc... 

 

Felt sorry for the people sat at the front of T1 on the North as they kopped for most of it on the back of their heads. 

  • Like 5

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Drink and drugs play a big part in it. 
 

see it time and again at away games. Coked up béllénds, piśśed up numpties. 
 

wear it like a badge of honour that they chucked summat at a player. 
 

 

Snorting coke whilst complaining about the price of tickets. This club 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...