WEDNESDAY ~V~ ROTHERHAM - OMDT

9 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hunt keep his place in order to stifle Rotherham's strength on the flanks and Mendez-Laing start up top as a second striker.

Wouldn’t surprise me either, but I really hope not.

NML is such a threat but looked like a fish out of water up the middle. A glance at his history shows he’s played only a handful of games up the middle. Hope we don’t see him there again.

Just now, royalowlisback said:

I suspect Paterson will start, to help defend set-pieces, if nothing else.

My thoughts too.

I also think it’s for the best attacking too.

NML and Johnson wide.

Bannan Luongo Byers

Paterson & Kamberi working like dogs up front

Love it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danish said:

My Mrs. surprised me the other day with tickets to the game…….with one massive problem……they’re in the away end!! (her being a Rotherham  season ticket holder).

I kicked off at first…..why didn’t you get one away ticket and I would have bought a ticket for the Kop? 

Answer……I want us to go together and sit together……..women!!!!!

So, to keep the peace at home I’m in the away end but on the plus side will get a glorious view of the rest of our stadium.

I know I’m not going to be able to keep my gob shut for 90 minutes so it should be fun!!! 

You’ve got grounds for controlling and coercive behaviour there Danish. It’s bound to affect your mental health having to sit with that lot. Then again, with your user name, rather ham seems appropriate 😀

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, nortonwoodseatslives said:

There seems to be a mood of massive optimism about today - should we be worried? After all - it is Wednesday!

Always reason to be worried with us, but of late we've turned up and grafted. That's always been the issue with our teams in recent seasons. 

While that committment remains, reasonably confident we can beat anyone, or certainly have a really good go at it. 

I don't think Rotherham beat us with quality, so up to the players to battle for the points. 

This may sound like a stupid question (it is) and forgive me if it's been asked before but, is it possible to canoe from Hillsborough to (ahem) New York and has anybody tried it yet? Would you qualify for some sort of discount or maybe a hot shower and disinfection?