WEDNESDAY ~V~ ROTHERHAM - OMDT

richard wood for them i honestly dont know how he is still playing ,been around forever , even 2 years ago he must have been the slowest centre half ive ever seen , its pretty obvious he dont like anyone with pace and skill running at him.. nml needs to target him , be a huge mistake playing pato and kamberi as a 2 ive never seen us play 2 as slow strikers as those 2 before and neither has a clue how to shoot ,they both work really hard and do a job for sure ,  but what we do is try to unsettle them with a bit of pace and moving the ball quick.  we have done incredibly well lately without a striker , if only we had 2 quality players fit and available up front we would at least romp top 6 . anyone who goes to the games would agree 

Great OMDT as usual your Lordship. 

As I've already predicted in another thread... 3-0 to us. 

Our lethal goal scoring machine of Mendez Lang, Johnson and Bazza will kill our TV hoodoo and end Rovrum unbeaten run. 

Predicting a crowd of over 25000 as well. 

You read it here first. 

• Like 2

Absolutely no idea which way this one will go. Had some horrible flashbacks to the lockdown games against these, a drubbing with some inbred yokel shouting "c'mon roth rum' constantly for 90 minutes in an empty stand and a last minute kick in the plums after a poor corner that pretty much convinced me we were down. Really hope we're made of stronger stuff nowadays, but and I think we are. So yeah, could go either way. 

Lad has got a match today just off the parkway. 1030 kick off and they play 80 mins or so. Hotfooting it to the game after. What time do the North stand turnstiles stay open til and is it a specific one we head for? We're getting a lift so aiming to get to Penistone Road side I reckon. Hopefully it's not already game over by the time we get there. (unless it's to us, we'd take that) 

• Like 2

My Mrs. surprised me the other day with tickets to the game…….with one massive problem……they’re in the away end!! (her being a Rotherham  season ticket holder).

I kicked off at first…..why didn’t you get one away ticket and I would have bought a ticket for the Kop? 

Answer……I want us to go together and sit together……..women!!!!!

So, to keep the peace at home I’m in the away end but on the plus side will get a glorious view of the rest of our stadium.

I know I’m not going to be able to keep my gob shut for 90 minutes so it should be fun!!! 

• Haha 5