Rival watch - OMDT

17 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Starting tomorrow night against Accrington Weather Permitting and Donny on Sat.

11 minutes of injury in the Doncaster match tonight. Clinging on by the skin if their teeth by all accounts. 

Strange fluctuations. Win tonight. Win against The Black Cats with a spaffing by Portsmouth in-between.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

11 minutes of injury in the Doncaster match tonight. Clinging on by the skin if their teeth by all accounts. 

Strange fluctuations. Win tonight. Win against The Black Cats with a spaffing by Portsmouth in-between.

Absolutely nailed on.though we just cannot underestimate the next 3 sides that we face given our early season struggles.Tomorrow will be a real battle. Ps when’s the OMDT due? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Absolutely nailed on.though we just cannot underestimate the next 3 sides that we face given our early season struggles.Tomorrow will be a real battle. Ps when’s the OMDT due? 

Stubbs will be booting up fax machine as soon as he's got me another Sherrry.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

******** Wigan. No chance we catch them now. Disappointing 

After we beat them, I looked at it and thought if we got 9 points from Rotherham (H), Accrington (H) and Doncaster (A) and they only got 4 points from Charlton (H), Crewe (H) and Rotherham (A), both of which I thought were plausible then we'd have gone above them by a point but they'd have 3 games in hand.

We had a small window open after the 4 wins. Instead they've already got 6 points having come from behind against Charlton and finally breaking through against Crewe after an hour. And we didn't get the points against Rotherham. 

So even if we win the next 2 and they lose vs Rotherham on Friday we'll still be 5 points behind where I'd hoped we'd be.

Reckon we close that gap into the end of the season but its too far to make up now.

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Yes. That is correct.

Largely thanks to the solidity that the returning  but oft Injured Hutchinson and Luongo have brought to the defensive spine?

The reasons are many.

Could you name our strongest 11? I'll bet it contains players who weren't there last month.

Most of the players that played in those games have been regarded as second string.

I'd say, if used correctly, our so called second string is as good as the first.