Adam Reach - Do you miss him?

9 hours ago, daleblue said:

Middlesbrough knew exactly who they were getting rid of, and more fool us for paying for the privilege, said from the very beginning he was a waster.

Can't stand players who nesh tackles. 

Aye, it was on the back of that game he had for them against us.

The so-called "Adam Reach game".

Mind you, Abdi played a blinder for Watford against us, and he never played that way in a Wednesday shirt.

Almen & Adam Bobbar.

lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Adam Reach gave us a lot of quality moments and played a lot of games. But he really isn’t a top championship player any more.  

Most baggies fans think of him in terms of his worldies for us but we all know they dried up. And what are you left with?  

20047917-F57A-457B-8140-6065AE798244.jpeg

An Alice Band and lot of pointing?

On 12/02/2022 at 17:19, Stan Dupowls said:

I find it telling that Derby ******** up their finances by their board, and in their time of desperation the whole club pulls together especially the players , threadbare , and they fight for their lives. (Yes I know they lost today but…)

Yet at Wednesday , during COVID with no income coming in Reach and a few others basically worked to rule and stopped trying.

Unforgivable.

So that’s a no from me.

This is what angers me so much.  Derby are in a much worse position than us (and none of their current players will be on reachs wages)  yet the difference in attitude and profesional pride is a chasm. 

• Like 1