Adam Reach - Do you miss him?

Personally thought he was over rated, barring the odd worldy strikes for me his whole approach and effort in games was p!$$ poor. How he hasn't suffered a broken leg with how he neshes out of challenges is a minor miracle. Gibson had our pants down with Reach and Rhodes, although atleast with the latter you got a lad who actually tried and was low on confidence.

• Like 1

Can't stand him.

Made a career from a few worldies. Was massively overrated because of that. Couldn't tackle. Couldn't pass. Couldn't get past a player. Couldn't head a ball. 

That final season he was here was one of the worst performances from a professional footballer I've ever seen. We may as well have given a bathmat his shirt and just left it in the middle of the pitch. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Green Calx said:

Can't stand him.

Made a career from a few worldies. Was massively overrated because of that. Couldn't tackle. Couldn't pass. Couldn't get past a player. Couldn't head a ball. 

That final season he was here was one of the worst performances from a professional footballer I've ever seen. We may as well have given a bathmat his shirt and just left it in the middle of the pitch. 

I'm sorry mate. I was never a lover of reach Couldn't/wouldn't tackle or put his foot in anywhere. They used to have problems getting him in the bath after games as he just wouldn't put his foot in first. Went missing when the chips were down and all that. But he could put a decent ball into the box I'll grant him that. Have to call it as you see it.🙃

I miss the version of him that dragged us up kicking and screaming after Carlos left, and who for about 1/4 of a season looked like he was genuinely playing in a team way below his level.

I miss the run he had when we snuck in the playoffs there and he was being talked about as a potential premier league player.

Not the one he turned in to after the wage problems, and so on.

I wish him well, always wish our ex players well unless they screwed us which he didnt.  

But, he is old news new, a good prospect that did not work out, could have been much more than he was or is, but he did have some good spells too.

The fascination some have with harping on about Reach even though he's left is bizarre. It was bad enough when he was here. 

It's like those lads who claim their ex was a munter, yet said ex is now with someone far better looking and hasn't looked back. Yet the guy is still obsessed with her every move.

He's gone, move on - we have bigger concerns.