Adam Reach - Do you miss him?

Adam Reach of the first 3 season an ever present, wonder goals always fit and giving at least 7 out of 10. Yes i miss him.

the Adam Reach that was broken by Gary Monk, playing left wing, right wing, left back, central midfield, up front. No I dont miss him but how much of it was the people managing him oh and the fact he was not getting paid on time or played in the right place.

you only have to look at the difference in Johnson when he is played in the correct position.

Play Reach as a left winger game in game out he was one of our best performers for 3 seasons.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

If it wasn't for his last season with us then I'd say he's a loss.

When he has his own goal of the season competition, who wouldn't have him in their side?

That last season when we needed him to knuckle down and battle, and he shied away from every challenge though, not missing anything. 

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Rather have NML and Johnstone who seem determined to put a shift in every game.

I don't know about Johnstone because I'm not sure who he is but I think Marvin Johnson is better than Reach.

• Haha 3

Adam Reach is such a nothing player - a shirt filler. 

One of those players, on years too come, you think - oh I remember him. 

Just a nothing player 

a WBA fans comments toneet 

my view ,on the left mid he was Solid first few years . could put a good ball in and hit a beauty but it was never enough , lacked any sort of heart / battle and passion and when the going got tough he never stood up to the challenge in my view . 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Luke said:

Christ no 

Everything I hate about modern day footballers 

Lazy

No heart 

Powder puff 

Deserves to tumble down the leagues and never play at a decent level again 

I have a friend who's a WBA ST holder. I warned him about Reach. He agrees, Reach doesn't try, shirks tackles, goes missing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

I have a friend who's a WBA ST holder. I warned him about Reach. He agrees, Reach doesn't try, shirks tackles, goes missing. 

Honestly I don't hate any player but reach pushes me close 

Stealing a living 

Guest DoesJackHunt
19 minutes ago, millo said:

I don't know about Johnstone because I'm not sure who he is but I think Marvin Johnson is better than Reach.

Everybody banging on about John Stones !?