Renewing season ticket

Just now, markg said:

Has anyone been able to renew their season tickets online. I get to the payment stage and each time it says error - payment process was not completed.

Tried different cards, but same issue

happened to me mate ,i had to go down to office to renew and mentioned i couldnt do it on line and the lad just shrugged his shoulders and couldnt say why .

Just now, torryowl said:

happened to me mate ,i had to go down to office to renew and mentioned i couldnt do it on line and the lad just shrugged his shoulders and couldnt say why .

Ok - thanks mate. I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

Just tried it again and this time it says my seats are already occupied 🙂

34 minutes ago, markg said:

Has anyone been able to renew their season tickets online. I get to the payment stage and each time it says error - payment process was not completed.

Your card date expiry should contain 4  digits not the lsst 2

21 hours ago, markg said:

It was the same for me earlier. It wouldn’t accept my Debit card but Credit Card was fine.

Got a nice surprise too as I’d forgotten about the £110 credit from my refund for the other season

21 hours ago, markg said:

Happened to a mate of mine, tried several different cards. Ended up having to phone em (and they made a pigs ear of that too).

Possibly a VISA issue, frustrating when it happens.

7 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

Same issue here, they (the bank) say the problem lies with SWFC and I should contact them, they need to enable "verified by visa" A bit difficult at 8.30pm on  Monday night when you're trying to renew.

I got mine sorted today by the ticket office. I phoned up and was number 30 in the queue, so emailed them. Someone called me back. When they emailed back they said that as I'd emailed before the deadline then they'd honour the deadline price.

I'd give them an email mate, explain what happened and I'm sure that they'll stick to the same price. They were really helpful. 

They said that a lot of people had issues with they payment stage.

4 minutes ago, Salli said:

Same issue for me. They try and coerce us into buying early tickets, then won't accept the money

Gotta love this club

😀😀give me your money 

okay here is my money 

sorry we can’t accept your money 

the ticket office were really helpful when I got in touch with them. I’m sure they’d honour the early bird price if you tell them what happened 

23 hours ago, torryowl said:

the lad just shrugged his shoulders and couldnt say why .

A bit weird that the kid behind the counter in the club shop wasn't familiar with the ins and outs of programming and payment processing... 

lol

3 minutes ago, markg said:

😀😀give me your money 

okay here is my money 

sorry we can’t accept your money 

the ticket office were really helpful when I got in touch with them. I’m sure they’d honour the early bird price if you tell them what happened 

Yeah just emailed them mate to make (fairly) sure

Just now, everydayiswednesday said:

Friend had similar problem. Rang ticket office today 14th in queue, on phone 1hr 20mins!!!

This is the issue, I'm super busy tomorrow so hopefully they'll ring me.

In fairness their auto reply says my email acts as intent to purchase and so the price is held