Would You Take...........

8 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

........missing out on promotion this season if it meant going up as champions next season?

I'm 63 shortly and in the 56 years I've been following us I've never seen us be champions of anything although obviously in that time we've had numerous promotions, a Play-off win, the League Cup win etc..

The last time we went up as Champions was a month before I was born (1959) and it's something I (and doubtless many others of similar age) would like to see in whatever time I have left.

So I for one would definitely take that, because nothing beats seeing your team actually win something!

Go up via playoffs this year,win the championship next year .😄

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Not for me, I want promotion and to play at a higher level. Also think this is our best chance. If we don’t go up, maybe we lose the likes of Bannan and Windass plus loan players and maybe Chansiri loses faith a bit more so doesn’t fund us as much as this season. So I’m not sure I see us building towards being champions next year.

Also what do you actually win, you can say you won the league and you get a trophy plus promotion. But play offs you get a cup final at Wembley, a trophy plus promotion. Both pretty much equal

I had such a great time in Cardiff when we beat Hartlepool in the play offs, so would be more than happy to go that route again. This time round I  might even book a hotel instead of just sleeping in the car. Not in Cardiff obviously, that would be foolish.

Don’t care about being champions. Just want back in the Championship.

So this year please.

Im totally resigned to missing an auto-spot, so going up at all would carry the bonus of 3 massive games in the play-offs.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

........missing out on promotion this season if it meant going up as champions next season?

I'm 63 shortly and in the 56 years I've been following us I've never seen us be champions of anything although obviously in that time we've had numerous promotions, a Play-off win, the League Cup win etc..

The last time we went up as Champions was a month before I was born (1959) and it's something I (and doubtless many others of similar age) would like to see in whatever time I have left.

So I for one would definitely take that, because nothing beats seeing your team actually win something!

You have seen many more UFO,s in Area 51 (Utah) .. than we've had promotions...!!