Quest

20 minutes ago, OriginalAlien said:

I was interested to hear what they had to say about us and instead the opportunity was lost thanks to idiotic so called fans that acted like morons again.

Don't try to make my comments into something they're not.

Your post made out that talking about our game was more important than about the racists. I'm not the only one that thought that but if we got it wrong then apologies from me

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Ian said:

Your post made out that talking about our game was more important than about the racists. I'm not the only one that thought that but if we got it wrong then apologies from me

Thanks for the apology, I think we're on the same page really.

I'm fully aware that the racist stuff needs airtime and somehow forced to be a thing of the past. It's just that I only watch Quest when we win and then want to hear what the pundits have to say about us. It makes the whisky taste even better 🙂

9 hours ago, Ian said:

Talking about the football on a football program should always be the priority.

Racism is being talked about every day on every imaginable outlet.

Leave the football highlight show to football.

No doubt I’ll be told that makes me a racist Neanderthal. God knows why we have to make everything so complicated nowadays.

Next the Government will be looking at banning comedians from telling offensive jokes, oh wait!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

Talking about the football on a football program should always be the priority.

Racism is being talked about every day on every imaginable outlet.

Leave the football highlight show to football.

No doubt I’ll be told that makes me a racist Neanderthal. God knows why we have to make everything so complicated nowadays.

Next the Government will be looking at banning comedians from telling offensive jokes, oh wait!

it should absolutely be discussed on footy programmes. Clinton spoke very passionately about it. If we don’t highlight it on any available media outlet then we just dilute it which plays into the racist morons hands 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1