The incident with the female referees assistant

2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Another incident today. Leicester fan attacking forest players 

It's the latest trend

Chuck something, attack the players or officials, run on the pitch and do something edgy/dangerous  etc etc

Pathetic

It's always done by weak cowardly people showing off too

Proper hard men wouldn't do stuff like this 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Regardless of apologising it shouldn't have been posted in the first place. Wednesdayite are supposed to represent our club.

Do they ? I thought they wer a supporters club...surely only swfc official twitter represent the club??

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's the latest trend

Chuck something, attack the players or officials, run on the pitch and do something edgy/dangerous  etc etc

Pathetic

Most of our “ hard men “ are too old to climb over the wall .

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Regardless of apologising it shouldn't have been posted in the first place. Wednesdayite are supposed to represent our club.

The fact they had to include an appeal to 'keep it clean' tells you everything you need to know.

At the point they were typing that, surely they should have though better of the whole scheme?

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

The fact they had to include an appeal to 'keep it clean' tells you everything you need to know.

At the point they were typing that, surely they should have though better of the whole scheme?

I don't think it was a 'SCHEME' mate

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Exactly! They knew what was coming.

• Like 2

Guest 123adam789
44 minutes ago, The coach said:

13 pages about someone throwing some rolled up tinfoil at the lineswoman garymegson

To be honest it resembled more like a love egg but I''ll say no more. Whatever it was its certainly causing a stir.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Let's give Wednesdayite a bit of a break here and not turn the whole thread into an attack on them ffs

It's just a bit silly tho, and when you have an official fans account posting crap like that, no wonder why someone chucked something at a female assistant. Just plays straight into that culture.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

It's just a bit silly tho, and when you have an official fans account posting crap like that, no wonder why someone chucked something at a female assistant. Just plays straight into that culture.

I thought we'd cleared this up about ten posts back

Wednesdayite posted it
The replies to it were (predictably) horrific and mysogynistic 
Wednesdayite pulled it

Wednesdayite apologised
They know now that they shouldn't have posted it
They probably won't do it again ever again

Now...

let's move on eh?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest 123adam789
23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's the latest trend

Pathetic

Latest trend hey. I remember the days when Gordon Banks was pelted everytime he came to Hillsborough with bananas. Jesus christ how times have changed. He never once complained and neither did anyone else. I think we are governered by the 'do gooders' of this world. What ever happened yesterday bears no comparison to what happened at Rotherham twice a in a couple of weeks but, I bet we are making more of this incident than any of them over theres. The AR would have probably been more likely have been hit with a chip carton along with all the other crap swirling about in that corner.  Wonder what would have happened if a fan was returning the ball and accidentally hit the AR or ref when lobbing it back.. He would have been hung drawn and quartered on here.