No treat in having to eat playoff final defeat repeat

My prediction is that we will see players returning to the side and us kicking on and sneaking into the playoffs

But then I really do fear Darren Moore going all defensive in the playoffs or playoff final if we get there instead of going for it and us having a repeat of what Carlos did when he bottled it too

Thats my prediction and fear

Let’s hope I’m totally wrong 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

With Wigan and Rotherham next week we really need a win today. But we have injuries galore and we’re not very good away from home let’s be honest. 

We’re a long way off where we should be. I hope we can get some consistency and improve and get in but I can’t see it 

Guest 123adam789
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

My prediction is that we will see players returning to the side and us kicking on and sneaking into the playoffs

But then I really do fear Darren Moore going all defensive in the playoffs or playoff final if we get there instead of going for it and us having a repeat of what Carlos did when he bottled it too

Thats my prediction and fear

Let’s hope I’m totally wrong 

I think playing defensively is the least of our problems at the moment. I do love your optimism though about injured players returning to the side. The injury list is like a sodding merry go round and that could and possibly be our downfall.

With our injuries I’d frankly be amazed if we make the playoffs. Not the sheer number, but the fact we’re more than likely to get another before the others get back. 
That said, injuries don’t excuse poor performances. Those picked starting today have a job to do.