Burton Albion V Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, debram said:

Not bothered what Oxford do tbh as long as we keep winning, good performance today with a changed side, no injuries and players to come back soon hopefully, our momentum is gaining pace again, keep it up and wele take some stopping.

Yep that Oxford result wasn't ideal but all we need to do is keep winning and see what happens. At least Sunderland are back into that pack chasing the play offs, all 4 spots up for grabs now as i think Rotherham and Wigan will be 1st and 2nd.

19 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

What the **** are you on about?  I see you deleted this post out of shame, you bell end. 

Write down what you think I should and shouldn't say so I can make sure to cover everything off over the next few weeks. 

Stick your wokeness, telling others what they can and can't say, and acting like the behaviour police, where the sun doesn't shine. Sick of this world we live in where others tell you how to behave and what you can and can't say. I'm not playing that bloody game so stick it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

What do we do with Luongo for the next couple of games? Does he start midweek? Rest him for the weekend? I just don’t want him to break again, he’s so important for us. 

Get the point you're making, and it's a worry, but for now, I'd leave him in. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Yep that Oxford result wasn't ideal but all we need to do is keep winning and see what happens. At least Sunderland are back into that pack chasing the play offs, all 4 spots up for grabs now as i think Rotherham and Wigan will be 1st and 2nd.

Good shout, as long as we make the play offs and have a jolly to wembley.

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What do we do with Luongo for the next couple of games? Does he start midweek? Rest him for the weekend? I just don’t want him to break again, he’s so important for us. 

Play him next two and then rest for Accrington and maybe Donny too.

Hopefully we'd be in a position we could bring him off after 60/70 mins or so in one of the games.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Write down what you think I should and shouldn't say so I can make sure to cover everything off over the next few weeks. 

Stick your wokeness, telling others what they can and can't say, and acting like the behaviour police, where the sun doesn't shine. Sick of this world we live in where others tell you how to behave and what you can and can't say. I'm not playing that bloody game so stick it.

🤣

I'm not telling you what to say, say whtever you like.  I'm just highlighting that you are acting like a tw@t calling the assistant referee a 'fat lass' and the EFL somehow wrong for employing women.  Have a great weekend! 

WAWAW 

• Like 6

Guest DoesJackHunt
6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Get the point you're making, and it's a worry, but for now, I'd leave him in. 

I would leave him in for now.
We’ve got to go for it as much as we can now the Playoffs are 100% achievable! I just hope we can keep enough of the team fit to get us there. 
I agree Luongo is the main worry because we don’t have a player to step up into that defensive midfield role of same quality…….and he get injured so easily.
While we’re winning I think we should try and keep him in the team. 
Unless we win every game left, in which case I think i would rest him at some point. 

2 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

🤣

I'm not telling you what to say, say whtever you like.  I'm just highlighting that you are acting like a tw@t calling the assistant referee a 'fat lass' and the EFL somehow wrong for employing women.  Have a great weekend! 

WAWAW 

I've moved from bell end to tw@t. I must be transgendered.

No worries. You have a great weekend too.

Though you can still do one. 🤣

Anyone else make there mind up about Sow ?   I’ve thought he looks poor at times,  know he only got a deflection on bannans effort today but I can’t help thinking there’s a half decent player there 

Might just have a lot to contribute between now and the end of the season for me,  can see him bagging a couple coming off the bench 

37 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Anyone else make there mind up about Sow ?   I’ve thought he looks poor at times,  know he only got a deflection on bannans effort today but I can’t help thinking there’s a half decent player there 

Might just have a lot to contribute between now and the end of the season for me,  can see him bagging a couple coming off the bench 

he looks 10x the player Da Cruz (I compare him to him for some reason) did. Not hard but agree there looks a half decent player there.