We might have won the last 2 but......

2 minutes ago, debram said:

It's the next 2 that bother me, purely due to injuries.

I think Burton will be difficult but still winnable...  However we then have Wigan and Rotherham, currently the top two teams.  I can't see us not dropping points and without Gregory or Windass I would be really surprised if we get more than 1 point out of these two which even if we win at Burton will drop us right back down again and we will be back to 6pts behind playoff places.. 

13 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

I think Burton will be difficult but still winnable...  However we then have Wigan and Rotherham, currently the top two teams.  I can't see us not dropping points and without Gregory or Windass I would be really surprised if we get more than 1 point out of these two which even if we win at Burton will drop us right back down again and we will be back to 6pts behind playoff places.. 

Oh dear think you're right

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Can't see we made any progress towards top 6, minimal change but not noticeable, we need to win next 5 to make an impact I think. 

Just the next five? Where’s your ambition? I think winning the next 18 on the spin should see us get to top two…

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, S6ToBerlin said:

Agreed. Swear some people just like moaning for the sake of moaning

I love a good moan but I tend to restrict to our bloated Local Authority who have been receiving full pay whilst  hiding under their desks for the last two years . 
Up the Owls and god bless their wheelchairs, crutches, plaster casts and painkilling injections.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Got some very tough games coming up, February is going to be a massive month for us. 

Agree to a certain extent but only due to volume of games

Any team looking to be promoted has to be beating Doncaster, Fleetwood, Charlton and Accrington though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Can't see we made any progress towards top 6, minimal change but not noticeable, we need to win next 5 to make an impact I think. 

Well we're closer to the top 6 than we were, and if we'd lost 'em both we'd be a place lower and 6 points further away than we are.

Do you understand how league tables work? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WHAT THE ACTUAL FOOOOOOKKKK

To be fair winning the next 5 would be nice and would help our league position. At this stage I'm happy if we win the next one.

One game at a time.

1 hour ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

progress following a win or two is more evident at the foot of the table.

However other clubs at the top have a tendency to pick points up consistently as well.......

At the beginning of the month I saw a post saying they'd be happy with 1 loss and 1 draw to Wigan / Rotherham, but winning the rest in February.

Let's hope we get through Saturday on the winning side, and we'd still be on target. Rotherham are in fine form at the mo. Good thing is we play both at home.