Akinfenwa chant?

I've seen this all over the news since yesterday so went online to find out what the chant was. Must have been on six or seven mainstream news sites and some footy centric sites and all of them don't mention what the chant was, just that it was offensive but not of a racial nature. 

WTF is going on. They can tell us what the chant was without actually using any swear words or upsetting us, can't they. 

Are we expected to get our news now that's totally censored but some anonymous power tells us it's bad so that's good enough for us. No need to make up your own mind anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Fairy Tail Owl said:

akinfenwa is a sex offender

over and over

just because it rhymes

apparently he had it at another game and thought it was funny

Good god really. Why the hell can't the so called news outlets just report that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fairy Tail Owl said:

Its a crap chant but mountain out of a molehill. Todays world.

@tommycraig - if your just getting your new from the BBC etc then what do you expect.

All these brave people saying he made a mountain out of a molehill, when they've never been in that situation.

I'd love to see how you'd react with a thousand plus people screaming abuse at you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fairy Tail Owl said:

Its a crap chant but mountain out of a molehill. Todays world.

@tommycraig - if your just getting your new from the BBC etc then what do you expect.

I did try bbc but many others too. I'll go on anything bar twitter. It's like adults nowadays are reat like children used to be by John Cravens Newsround. It totally stinks. You shouldn't have to struggle to find this kind of thing. Madness. 

2 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

I've seen this all over the news since yesterday so went online to find out what the chant was. Must have been on six or seven mainstream news sites and some footy centric sites and all of them don't mention what the chant was, just that it was offensive but not of a racial nature. 

WTF is going on. They can tell us what the chant was without actually using any swear words or upsetting us, can't they. 

Are we expected to get our news now that's totally censored but some anonymous power tells us it's bad so that's good enough for us. No need to make up your own mind anymore. 

I have found this too, it’s really annoying, you best bet is to go on twitter

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nut said:

It's a common chant at the moment by a lot of clubs.

The ??? Boys are on a bender

???? Is a sex offender. 

We sing it about Billy Sharp, the pigs sing it about Bannan. 

I need my hearing sorting as I can't ever remember hearing that chant.