How can I make my friends in Korea become fans of this team?

35 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Show them this recent video

Ha Ha Ha.

Look I can't understand a word he says so I doubt a Korean would.

You could try telling them that we have created our own language known only to members of the Wednesday tribe.lol

Point out that ex Wednesday legend Sergiu Bus spent a season on loan at perennial underachievers Seongnam in the K-league, scoring 1 goal in 18. That might work.

I live in Korea, too by the way, up near Seoul. Don't worry, you're not the only Owl here

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Koreaowl said:

Point out that ex Wednesday legend Sergiu Bus spent a season on loan at perennial underachievers Seongnam in the K-league, scoring 1 goal in 18. That might work.

I live in Korea, too by the way, up near Seoul. Don't worry, you're not the only Owl here

And not forgetting our sadly now departed 70s midfield schemer Ian Porterfield and his legendary 3 year spell managing Busan I-Park.

I'm sure a mere mention of Porterfield's name will instantly impress all the girls/guys hanging out in Haeundae.

4 hours ago, prowl said:

Ha Ha Ha.

Look I can't understand a word he says so I doubt a Korean would.

You could try telling them that we have created our own language known only to members of the Wednesday tribe.lol

But it's just Scottish... I'm not even native English speaker, ofc I lived in Scotland 4 years tho 😉

Hint, you can turn on captions on youtube though lol

6 hours ago, jamthesun said:

Take the Bojo approach. Just lie.”Yeah we’ve won the premiership every year since it started. Current Champions League champions. FA considering changing the name of the national team from England to The Wednesday. Best ever world beating team ever innit.” 

It seems to work for our PM. Give it a go and let me know how it goes.

He lives in South Korea not North Korea 😀😀

18 hours ago, ForTheOwls said:

Hi guys, I'm Korean owls living in my hometown Daegu. After I posted here, I met 2 guys in Korea and they were very nice.

They said that I have to do something to make my friends or family to become Owls.

Except some people who play Football Manager in Korea, many people don't know this team.

I've wrote some posts like columns in a quite huge football community like here, but no one gets interested...

Is there any other way that you recommend?

Thought they were friends why would you inflict years of misery on them by following us! Probably recomend Citeh to them. 

20 hours ago, ForTheOwls said:

Hi guys, I'm Korean owls living in my hometown Daegu. After I posted here, I met 2 guys in Korea and they were very nice.

They said that I have to do something to make my friends or family to become Owls.

Except some people who play Football Manager in Korea, many people don't know this team.

I've wrote some posts like columns in a quite huge football community like here, but no one gets interested...

Is there any other way that you recommend?

Find “league cup glory” and “the will to win” on you tube, they’ll fall in love with David Hirst and the rest will just fall into place after that pal.