Wayne Rooney

25 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Think they both have.

Lampards done nothing in management.

Everton's done nothing in Premier League.

I can see Lampard doing a Moyse at Everton, be there a few years and get them top 6 - if he’s given time 

I have to say I’m really impressed with Rooney. He seems to have matured beyond recognition these last few years as a coach and manager

How he has got Derby to where they are with the problems they have is remarkable 

It would have been the easiest thing in the world for him to walk and protect his reputation or think he is “entitled” to a big job but no he has been very loyal to Derby and speaks really well

I thought it was a gimmick when he became a manager but not now. I think he will be a top manager and far surpass anything Lampard does

An unlikely candidate to be a successful manager, never looked like a student of the game when playing and seemed hell bent on compromising his career through ill discipline off the pitch.

I still wonder what Rooney could have achieved with something near the work ethic and discipline of C.Ronaldo, given his record breaking stats anyway. 

16 hours ago, Bannofan said:

An unlikely candidate to be a successful manager, never looked like a student of the game when playing and seemed hell bent on compromising his career through ill discipline off the pitch.

I still wonder what Rooney could have achieved with something near the work ethic and discipline of C.Ronaldo, given his record breaking stats anyway. 

he was a hell of a player though. Someone sent me a video of his goal when has was crying at the ref for ten seconds, then smashed a volley in to the top corner.

top tip player