What would your team be?

3-5-2 would be;

BPF

Palmer  Hutch  Dean

Hunt                                                 NML

Luongo

Wing           Bannan

Windass    Gregory

I think Wing would benefit having Luongo back which allows him and Bannan to 'create'.

Not seen enough of Storey so unsure how mobile he is, but I think having Palmer on the right of the three gives us a bit more pace.

15 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

3-5-2 would be;

BPF

Palmer  Hutch  Dean

Luongo

Wing           Bannan

Windass    Gregory

I think Wing would benefit having Luongo back which allows him and Bannan to 'create'.

Not seen enough of Storey so unsure how mobile he is, but I think having Palmer on the right of the three gives us a bit more pace.

Looks a good side. Now if they can just stay fit...

35 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Wildsmith

Sow Berahino Bannan

Luongo  Gregory NML  Paterson

Hutch  Brennan  Palmer

Got to try new things.

There's as much chance of that line up as any other when DM fires up his team selection tombola machine.

lol

47 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

3-5-2 would be;

BPF

Palmer  Hutch  Dean

Luongo

Wing           Bannan

Windass    Gregory

Not much in the middle there, massive gaps , they are all either down the left or right wing.... Unless it's my phone...🤔

Must be my phone playing up as also looks like Wing was added to the team. 

9 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

Not much in the middle there, massive gaps , they are all either down the left or right wing.... Unless it's my phone...🤔

Must be my phone playing up as also looks like Wing was added to the team. 

Might be your phone. Luongo sitting, with Wing and Bannan either side.

BPF

Hunt.     Dean.            Storey.             Palmer

windass.        Luongo.     Bannan.       NMD

Jules.               Gregory. 

…………………………..BPF (you owe us 2 points buddy)

……………Storey……Dean…….Hutch

……Palmer……Luongo……Baz…….Marv

…..………NML…..Gregory…..Windass

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Wildsmith

Sow Berahino Bannan

Luongo  Gregory NML  Paterson

Hutch  Brennan  Palmer

Got to try new things.

Darrens tried enough new things and look where it's got us.

49 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Ditch the non-centre-back centre-backs, get the new lads in, and go for it...

IMG_0237.PNG.305f4d002dc066cb533cb35d4eb7c440.png.fe97e0bc42d243db9a928f45be430757.png

Similar to this. I’d be tempted to throw Paterson into midfield and start TJJ on the bench. May need Plato’s physicality for this one.