Storey , Dean & TJJ - Where do the fit in a starting eleven

If Dean signs today as widely anticipated , where do these 3 signing fit into a starting 11 formation? Signing 2 central defenders, along with the form of Hutch would point to DM going 3 at the back. Bypassing the midfield for a

while and moving up front - Gregory is the mainstay in the “9” position , TJJ seems to have come to play in the second striker role and Windass is on fire since returning to injury so I would say we are going to go with a 3 man attacking line up. That leaves a 4 man midfield in a 3-4-3 formation , with that in mind I would go with Hunt Bannan Luongo and NML
wonder what others thoughts are? If we were to play a back 4 then one of storey and Dean would miss out for me owing to Sam’s form , unless he pushes up into a midfield 3 with Luongo and Bannan. 
whilst the signing of Dean is a great signal of intent I’m just not sure we now need Storey too 

33 minutes ago, Herefordowl79 said:

If Dean signs today as widely anticipated , where do these 3 signing fit into a starting 11 formation? Signing 2 central defenders, along with the form of Hutch would point to DM going 3 at the back. Bypassing the midfield for a

while and moving up front - Gregory is the mainstay in the “9” position , TJJ seems to have come to play in the second striker role and Windass is on fire since returning to injury so I would say we are going to go with a 3 man attacking line up. That leaves a 4 man midfield in a 3-4-3 formation , with that in mind I would go with Hunt Bannan Luongo and NML
wonder what others thoughts are? If we were to play a back 4 then one of storey and Dean would miss out for me owing to Sam’s form , unless he pushes up into a midfield 3 with Luongo and Bannan. 
whilst the signing of Dean is a great signal of intent I’m just not sure we now need Storey too 

Good shout……….. Pretty obvious in the last couple of games a desire to get the ball forward quickly………. Windass goal against Plymouth & at least 3 goal scoring opportunities against Oxford being prime examples!

1 hour ago, Herefordowl79 said:

Honestly think DM is keen to get back to his favoured 4-2-3-1 and wants plenty of CB cover.

Could see something along lines of this line up shortly:

BPF

Hunt Hutchinson Dean Palmer.   

Luongo Bannan

John-jules windass Mendez-Laing

Gregory

• Like 1

I’m guessing we will stick to the system we’ve been playing. We have so many games coming up there is little chance of Hutch playing all of them. 
As for up front we’ve been lucky Gregory hasn’t had any long layoffs so far but he’s knocking on a bit and theres going to have to be some rotation up front as well. 

2 hours ago, Truth seeker said:

He will Probably play dean and storey upfront with Mendez Lang at centre back with kamberi sweeeper 

I only opened this thread to see who would be the first to post this timeless gem.  Congratulations.

• Like 1