Windass on his way ?

Guest 123adam789

Money talks and according to a few on here DC hasn't a pot to piiss in. It wouldnt surprise me if he went to someone like Middlesborough.

1 hour ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Don’t see this being the case , he’s our best striker / attacker . In a 3-5-2 id play gregory and him , in a 4-2-3-1 ur looking at windass Mendez laing and probably John jules behind Gregory 

I like the look of that 4 2 3 1 even though I do believe windass best position is centre forward he’s so sharp in and around the box the only other option is John-Jules out wide but again his best position ( going on reports and clips only ) Is also central either way that team looks much more balanced and attacking 

Peacock-Farrel

Hunt.           storey.           Hutchinson.          Palmer 

Luongo.    Bannan

Windass.              John-Jules             Mendez-Lang 

Gregory 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fpowl said:

I like the look of that 4 2 3 1 even though I do believe windass best position is centre forward he’s so sharp in and around the box the only other option is John-Jules out wide but again his best position ( going on reports and clips only ) Is also central either way that team looks much more balanced and attacking 

Peacock-Farrel

Hunt.           storey.           Hutchinson.          Palmer 

Luongo.    Bannan

Windass.              John-Jules             Mendez-Lang 

Gregory 

Yep and that would be by team at tmoment pal . Only potential would be to have windass central behind gregory and John jules / Marvin Johnson competing but id be happy with that side . 

Edited by Barnsleyowl1996