Darren Moore - Post-Oxford reaction

1 minute ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

For anyone who doesn’t want to watch I’ll sum It up without watching

we have time on the grass to put it right 

we have to be more solid and consistent 

I’m frustrated as we wanted to win the game

Any players who were injured within the last 6 years need time to get ready and jordan storey may play by April when he’s up to speed . 
Marvin Johnson Is versatile and I’m considering striker or midfield next week for him

Only joking lol let’s hope we can put it right next week and seriously get players fit and new signings ready to go ! 

1 minute ago, Glenn59 said:

considering he was a defender it's unreal how bad we are at basic defending. Not just today but all season. Basic things like closing down, being more aggressive in attacking crosses into our box. BASIC football. Yet he stands there spouting the same old same old same old. We go again.....to do what? Play darts and pool at the training ground?

We needed a CB, signed one, so we put Brown on who was away with the fairies in the build up to the third goal. Why not put Storey on and move Johnson to wing back? Kin ell it's not that difficult to figure out

It is for him.

Heard enough of this 4 months ago

It’s not even Darren Moore’s fault anymore, he can’t help being a useless manager. Chansiri is responsible for letting this continue 

The season is finished

• Like 8

Moore in, Moore out, it's all academic, DC will do as he pleases and we become a less desirable option with each passing season.

I know this, I've seen enough of this squad and some of the football we've played in patches to know we should be somewhere in the top 3. Injuries have hurt us, thats not on Moore. What is on Moore was the recruitment around a formation we just simply couldn't play and a lack of defensive cover. We did ok in some fixtures when we were forced to field players out of position, to continue to do so when there are other options is moronic and unforgivable.

Moore is a likable bloke and a bang average manager at this level. Even in our position I think we could do better. Acting now might just give us half a chance of making something out of this season. 

• Like 7