More important things going on at the club at the moment…

Hutchinson said in his recent interview

‘At the end of the day, my contract is what it is. I’d love to sign a deal for three years, but there’s more important things going on at the club at the moment.’

I can only take from this - an imminent takeover by Red Bull. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

‘At the end of the day, my contract is what it is. I’d love to sign a deal for three years, but there’s more important things going on at the club at the moment.’

Can't see the Red Bull shareholders being happy about having to change their brand name to Blue Bull though. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

100% agree. If this isn’t a clear sign that Red Bull are about to buy us and then spend tens and tens of million making us into world beaters I don’t know what is! Spendageddon, HMSPTL. It’s all about to kick off soon! What a time to be a Wednesdayite!

• Haha 3

Hutchinson is known for his candour.

I remember his comments about the situation at the club in the closing stages of Coco's tenure.

The fact that Moore's still here and the lack of signings could indicate a takeover, or simply that Channers is always slow to act and we can't get anyone.

Best assume it's the latter, lest we get out hopes dashed yet again.

14 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Hutchinson is known for his candour.

I remember his comments about the situation at the club in the closing stages of Coco's tenure.

The fact that Moore's still here and the lack of signings could indicate a takeover, or simply that Channers is always slow to act and we can't get anyone.

Best assume it's the latter, lest we get out hopes dashed yet again.

It’s the hope that kills ya