OXFORD - V - WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Well done Snoots old bean! Another meandering stroll through the curlicues of your grey matter🤔

Owlstalk ….classic optimism on ‘ere so far…we all know how that usually ends! It usually ends round about 2pm when the team is announced, however last week’s shock selection of Sylla worked out well,

In the words of the great Chuck Berry, 🎶You never can tell🎶
“Sheffield Wednesday FC ..keeping the world on its toes”

• Like 4

I'm a bit fed up about the thought we are playing Oxford and might not steamroller them.

Oxford though...

I mean if it was university challenge, fair play.

Before anyone gets on about being entitled or we're not a big club or were in League one, I know that.

But I don't like it.

Sorry.

UTO

WAWAW

lol

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Rev Owl said:

I'm a bit fed up about the thought we are playing Oxford and might not steamroller them.

Oxford though...

Before anyone gets on about being entitled or we're not a big club or were in League one, I know that.

But I don't like it.

Sorry.

UTO

WAWAW

lol

Didn’t ‘ Bamber Gascogne ‘ once play for Newcastle, Spurs, Lazio and Rangers a few years ago ? 😉

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Oxford though...

But I don't like it.

Sorry.

UTO

WAWAW

lol

Agreed.

A great result for us should never be in doubt but here we are...

UP THE OWLS!

35 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Oxford though...

But I don't like it.

Sorry.

UTO

WAWAW

lol

Yeah, F off Poxford with your 3 sided stadium. 

Really don't like them at all, you'd be amazed how big their fans think their club is. I get that the same thing can be said of us but at least we've got the history, fan base and stadium to somewhat back it up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Yeah, F off Poxford with your 3 sided stadium. 

Really don't like them at all, you'd be amazed how big their fans think their club is. I get that the same thing can be said of us but at least we've got the history, fan base and stadium to somewhat back it up. 

The only thing BIG about Oxford United was their former Chairman ‘ The Late Robert Maxwell ‘ 🙄

Oxford is a lovely place. My wife did her teacher training there. It’s all bikes, punting on the river, Japanese tourists and cozy oldie world pubs.

In footballing terms however fûck Oxford! Who the fûck do you think you are? Bôllox to them doing the double over us! Time for back to back wins for us and for us to put them to the sword! 

• Haha 1

Quality omdt me Lord.

Nice encounter with the wise woman, from the dung heap. We went for a night walk under the full moon earlier this week & the Mrs stood in some dogger. Shitforluck, hopefully.

A lovely 2-1 win for us today.

Keep the pressure on those above....especially Rovrum, close the gap for the 6 pointer on 13th Feb. UTO.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

5 of our next 6 games after today are at home. 3 points this afternoon would be perfect to build up momentum going into this busy period - we’re playing 2 games a week from next Saturday up until the start of March. 

Another performance like last weekend would be ideal, although we are consistently inconsistent so owt could happen