Mendez-Laing

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I haven't kept up with this thread, and 16 pages is a bit much to trawl through.

Am I correct in surmising that the story reported in the OP had turned out to be incorrect? 

Pint?

• Haha 3

They pick up a TitBits and they run with it. They turn it into a crisis. They turn It into ads and it sells. They correct within hours, all is well.

Who are 'They' ?

They are the semi-professional journalists who feed off crumbs with no material News Paper to sell. Click bait is their business ! 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I haven't kept up with this thread, and 16 pages is a bit much to trawl through.

Am I correct in surmising that the story reported in the OP has turned out to be incorrect? 

Yes, story was incorrect. Alex Miller apologized. NML always had a normal/long contract anyway - at least till the end of the season (details unknown)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Yes, story was incorrect. Alex Miller apologized. NML always had a normal/long contract anyway - at least till the end of the season (details unknown)

Cheers.

It did seem strange after Mendez-Laing's comments earlier in the week: “...let’s kick-on now in the second half of the season and see where it takes us.”

Wonder where it came from!?

• Like 2