Roberts (if signs )

storey as above

dom

Hutch

Dunkley 

gibson

palmer

brennan

8 for 3 places , but a few are injury prone , Gibson probably end up going back . Few are versatile too so may be utilised in other positions . 

Gibson won't be coming back, so make that 3 from 7... minus Dunkley and Dom (who are both long-term injuries.

3 from 5 (+1 Johnson as a makeweight CB) sounds very sensible for the amount of games we have in the next 4 1/2 months

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nero said:

He played at Left Back on loan at Rochdale in L1 a few times but mainly Centre Back so probably good fit for Left Centre Half role. Attracted interest from Leeds previously before signing a new BHA contract so much have something about him.

He is left footed, 1.84m

On his time at Rochdale when he was 18...

“There was a couple of times where I was playing against 6ft 6in strikers and went into challenges where I could have been smarter. But as the season went on I learned to stand my ground and understand that you can’t win every header.

“I am a different player to what I was. I am stronger, quicker. I want to play in the Premier League and the year has given me a better idea of what I need to do to improve my chances of doing that.

“My strengths are as a ball-playing defender. League One was a bit more direct, you need to be physically and mentally strong.

What's 1.84m in old money?  

12 hours ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Rather give Brennan experience in the side than a young lad on loan with minimal games under his belt

Presume he’s just cover for Dunkley / Hutchinson injury bingo 

Harrys lad? ready made song🙃

Brighton & Hove Independent are reporting that Cardiff City, Nottingham Forest and the Swans are all set to miss out on a move for Albion defender Haydon Roberts who appears to be heading to a League One club – possibly Sheffield Wednesday.