Oxford Utd

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Let's try and keep beating the teams above us, with each win we get closer.

Wycombe play MK Dons so they cannot both win, this week end and Sunderland play the best team in the league Cough cough, Bolton Wanderers.

At this point I don't really think we need to take notice of Wycombe's results anymore, we're not exactly competing for automatics. Considering Wigan's games in hand they're way further ahead than it looks like at first too.

So for me, I think we're competing with Oxford, Plymouth and MK Dons for 5th and 6th. Those are the teams I'm keeping an eye on at least...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Let's try and keep beating the teams above us, with each win we get closer.

Wycombe play MK Dons so they cannot both win, this week end and Sunderland play the best team in the league Cough cough, Bolton Wanderers.

Of course, elite teams like Wycombe, Sunderland, Wigan and Rotherham are no concern of ours.

It’s the Dons, Oxford, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Ipswich, and Accrington Stanley we need worry about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, S6ToBerlin said:

At this point I don't really think we need to take notice of Wycombe's results anymore, we're not exactly competing for automatics. Considering Wigan's games in hand they're way further ahead than it looks like at first too.

So for me, I think we're competing with Oxford, Plymouth and MK Dons for 5th and 6th. Those are the teams I'm keeping an eye on at least...

Indeed so the fact Wycombe are playing MK Dons this week end you answered your own question.😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I wonder how many times I will read something like this. We've known we were in League 1 for a reasonable length of time. We're poo. We get it.

It’s just every now and again the realisation hits you that’s all. We are not poo, league 2 would be poo, we just not very good at the moment.