Danny Bath

7 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Is anyone surprised it's that red tape again. There have been 6 players signed to league one teams today alone, 3 of them are defenders but according to SWFC, we are having to wait.

maybe if we cast our net a bit wider that WBA and players who have been on loan at Doncaster, then we might have had some players in.

but DM is a yes man and does what he is told by DC.

we are the only team in the country that are resigning youth players we should have resigned months ago, when the Transfer window opened.

Always makes me laugh this comment. 

Doesn’t most people do as there boss says? 

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Not many clubs knew Batth was avaliable.

Guess we have our local journalists to thank for alerting Sunderland.  

I’m pretty sure his agent would have made them aware well before.

2 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Disappointed but that being said we clearly can’t compete when it’s a permanent deal and we can’t spend money . How long will this can’t spend money go on for? Been ages and we miss out on deals . We move on to the pne lad or Brighton one or both !

Accord meant to end in the summer.

What ever excuse will DC use then for not spending money on players. We wait and see.

• Haha 1

That’s a fantastic signing for this division and probably shows where we are We either yacht got the money to compete with Sunderland or can’t afford to make the offer competitive enough for him to come here 

I’m not one for doom and gloom when everything doesn’t go our way

but I can’t see us getting a better Cb than Danny batth and the fact he’s gone to a promotion rival just knocks us further away from promotion IMO 

1 minute ago, S72 Owl said:

Always makes me laugh this comment. 

Doesn’t most people do as there boss says? 

But going and asking for players because we need them, and making out like it's clubs delaying it and not our chairman.

I don't think Megson, Big Ron or Jack would have used the excuse Moore does.

48 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

If they was in for Aden flint before switching to batth maybe we should go for flint ? If he’s available to loan ? Although past his best still think he’d do a job in league one for half a season 

I’d love Flint back but he’s played 23 games for Cardiff this year 

Something tells me we are going to sign some absolutely cr@p, basically bottom of the barrel standard. Or nobody at all.

Typical Chansiri FC let's leave everything till the last minute, short term solution once again. It boils my pi$$ the fact we are in this financial mess because of this clown and his total misunderstanding of how to operate a business.

Chansiri Out.

• Like 1

Peacock Farrell, Hutchinson, Johnson, J Hunt, Paterson, Gregory, Shodipo, Wildsmith, Gibson, Kamberi, Luongo, Dunkley, Wing, Mendez Liang.

Sorry if I missed anyone we have 14 players out of contract and loans ending come the summer. I suspect none of the loan players will be resigned, probably only Hutchinson, Hunt, Gregory and Luongo maybe Paterson will be offered new deals.

so once again come the summer we will be again needing 7 or 8 players just to be competitive. Does any other team in any league have this bigger turn around in players every season.

Danny;  Hey Darren sure I’m up for rejoining the Owls 

Moore:  That’s great, ok so just to confirm you may have to play a lot of the games at LWB/RWB and on the odd occasion as a No 10 behind the attacker…..just sign here

Moore; Danny ??? Are you still there??? Hello ? ……………

6 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Yep as i thought, 3 players I've literally never heard of, guessing it would have been pretty straightforward for those teams to do those deals. 

Not apparently according to our manager and the red tape. 

I just want the club and the manager to be honest with the fans, the delay is money pinching Chansiri trying to save a few weeks wages.

we don't need premier league players we need league one standard defenders, the lad Northampton have signed from Blackburn would have been a perfect signing for us.

16 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

I’d love Flint back but he’s played 23 games for Cardiff this year 

We’ll he must be available if Sunderland were in for him before? Might be too expensive that’s why they switched? Also if Sunderland offered a small fee instead of it being a free then that will mean us taken out of equation?