Proper wednesday crowd today.

4 minutes ago, PTLiam said:

I literally don't not know another club where fans hate other sections of the fanbase so much and are so divided. 

We'll never get anywhere this way.

Maybe it's just Sheffield folk, I know they love a moan about nowt. (no offence to yous all) 🤷‍♂️

Arsenal possibly when Arsene Wenger over stayed his time and one or two fans then started fighting each other.🙄

5 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Arsenal possibly when Arsene Wenger over stayed his time and one or two fans then started fighting each other.🙄

Same happens with us though. I've seen fights between Wednesday fans a few times. 

Just now, PTLiam said:

Same happens with us though. I've seen fights between Wednesday fans a few times. 

That’s the sad thing about going to S6 every Sat fortnight. Expecting some sort of altercation between our own fans when things aren’t well and also having a go at players like B Bannan.

8 minutes ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

That’s the sad thing about going to S6 every Sat fortnight. Expecting some sort of altercation between our own fans when things aren’t well and also having a go at players like B Bannan.

People just see the game differently mate. At times, I feel Bannan does slow us down by taking a touch or two extra, that's my opinion. There's a lot worse than him though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PTLiam said:

People just see the game differently mate. At times, I feel Bannan does slow us down by taking a touch or two extra, that's my opinion. There's a lot worse than him though. 

That’s very true indeed.At least this weekend, we’ve seen the better side of our supporters even though they were quiet to begin with before the first goal went in.

14 hours ago, EssexOwl said:

Some good posts here - yesterday did feel different, almost a crescendo of how desperate everybody was for something to enjoy - a release of our valves that have been closed for too long. I was in the North and in the first half there was a moment that captured this. On the near touch line, mid Lep half, somebody  I cannot remember - might have been Bannan/Hunt - as too many quality moments to our game yesterday!) put in a challenge - a near lost cause but went for it and got a limb on it. To a man, woman and child, there was a groundswell of a roar that erupted from on the North. It was surreal - like we all knew at the same time what we have craved for so long, we could now see and wanted more of it. A great day.

spot on, there was a "lightbulb" moment where we all thought...cmon wednesday! team and crowd responding together

• Like 1

I think most of the crowd expected us to be garbage but the fact we were so attacking and aggressive seemed to really spur the crowd on. Sure there will always be a few moaners at every game but when the team gives people something to cheer, they cheer!