Proper wednesday crowd today.

Mr Happy/Angry turned up as usual in the North Stand. This time he didn't moan once. Not about the team, the sprinkers, the half time kids match, the tannoy announcements, the scoreboard....

Can't remember the last time that happened. As said elsewhere, the team were bang on from the first whistle, so he probably didn't get the chance, though he did twitch a bit when Plymouth scored.

At the final whistle I almost said, who TF are you & what have you done with the real Mr Happy?

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

. I can't think of a club that has under performed as consistently for the last 25 years as we have.

We finished 7th in the prem 25 yrs ago...

And we have been in the playoffs 3 times  and a straight promotion in the last 25yrs.

In fact we are a reyt club; every 5 or so yrs we get excited about summat.😄

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

I don't know where you sit TO, but that wasn't what I experienced. Did hear the PA fans quite a bit, but never them only for any extended period.

North stand, almost directly opposite tunnel.

”Is this a library?” had it’s usually rendition.

13 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Could've sworn that was before the first goal went in? Then not sung again throughout.

It might well have been, but there were other songs and chants from their end. Including, but not exclusively, for the 30 seconds it was 3-2. 

Some good posts here - yesterday did feel different, almost a crescendo of how desperate everybody was for something to enjoy - a release of our valves that have been closed for too long. I was in the North and in the first half there was a moment that captured this. On the near touch line, mid Lep half, somebody  I cannot remember - might have been Bannan/Hunt - as too many quality moments to our game yesterday!) put in a challenge - a near lost cause but went for it and got a limb on it. To a man, woman and child, there was a groundswell of a roar that erupted from on the North. It was surreal - like we all knew at the same time what we have craved for so long, we could now see and wanted more of it. A great day.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

There was much to like about the game, in particular that we didn't drop back after Plymouth scored on both occasions. Long may it continue.

Yes for once it didn't seem to knock us out of our stride when they scored, just went straight back on the offensive. 

13 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Yes for once it didn't seem to knock us out of our stride when they scored, just went straight back on the offensive. 

Trying to remember the last time that we’d conceded a goal and then straight from the re-start, attacked the Kop end and scored immediately.🙄answers on a postcard please.😉

I literally don't not know another club where fans hate other sections of the fanbase so much and are so divided. 

We'll never get anywhere this way.

Maybe it's just Sheffield folk, I know they love a moan about nowt. (no offence to yous all) 🤷‍♂️

I was concerned about the atmosphere after the first 3 minutes. There were even boo’s on the Kop when Hutchinson passed it back to Peacock-Farrell. 

Luckily like someone else has said, all the fans want to see is players trying hard and getting stuck in and straight away the crowd will get onside.