Proper wednesday crowd today.

Actually enjoyed the game and everyone seemed happy before kick off…

I thought it’d be drab after 2 defeats, needing Covid passes and being against Plymouth 

As it happens it was great !  

That’s what we want from this team

I think the main thing was scoring first and being bang at it through the game. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Decent atmosphere would love to get Hillsborough fuller and really make it difficult for other teams with the atmosphere, performances like yesterday will give us something to get behind 

that is the point, from the off it was obvious the team was up for it - energy, tackles, shots and mysteriously the crowd responds 

it's very difficult to get involved with the dross we're used to  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

There were still a fair few moaners around me.

Peacock-Farrell was a 'f*cking idiot' for slicing a clearance according to one woman; Bannan 'needs to stop being a selfish tw*t and pass instead of shooting'; and when they scored their second, the whole team were a 'bunch of useless b*stards'.

🥴

Honestly some people are just fully addicted to misery, negativity, pessimism, and getting a nark on. That lot probably tape Eastenders so they can ‘enjoy’ it twice. 😫

• Haha 8

3 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Honestly some people are just fully addicted to misery, negativity, pessimism, and getting a nark on. That lot probably tape Eastenders so they can ‘enjoy’ it twice. 😫

I mean, I had a bit of a sigh and muttered 'bloody hell, Wednesday' to myself when their second went in, but some of the vitriol aimed at our players, even when they're performing well, is ridiculous at times.

• Like 5

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I mean, I had a bit of a sigh and muttered 'bloody hell, Wednesday' to myself when their second went in, but some of the vitriol aimed at our players, even when they're performing well, is ridiculous at times.

Oh we all do that, of course - genuinely think for some folks though it must be a coping mechanism to come and get reyt angrymad for 90min once a week. Can’t help but wonder what they’re always so hopping mad about by the time they arrive though, it’s like they’re permanently wound to snapping point and just need to yell and point at summat for a bit to blow off some steam. (And trumps.)

• Haha 1