Billy Sharp Squares up to a Derby fan after...

Taximark

19 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

On a side note. Why the hell do grown men wait after the game to see opposition players get on the team coach. 

very strange. 

Few years ago when the young one was at an age wanting autographs I took him round to wait for the players. I was amazed by how many blokes were there without kids. Some had proper autograph books with a different team on each page so they must travel the country trying to add signatures to their book, similar to the old panini stocker books... Unbelievable. 

4 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

Few years ago when the young one was at an age wanting autographs I took him round to wait for the players. I was amazed by how many blokes were there without kids. Some had proper autograph books with a different team on each page so they must travel the country trying to add signatures to their book, similar to the old panini stocker books... Unbelievable. 

Each to their own though innit? Not summat I would do but some folks don't like doing stuff I enjoy. 

Waiting behind to abuse players is a whole different thing though. Stupid behaviour. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, latemodelchild said:

Each to their own though innit? Not summat I would do but some folks don't like doing stuff I enjoy. 

Waiting behind to abuse players is a whole different thing though. Stupid behaviour. 

Sure is... Very committed! 

• Haha 1