• Luongo
    • Hunt
    • Bannan
    • Gregory
    • Sow
    • Mendez-Laing
    • Windass
    • Adeniran

Luongo was outstanding today, he makes us better on so many levels. 

However, lots of good performances today so I voted for Mendez-Laing because he is improving game on game and could be a real difference maker for us in an attacking sense. Constant threat today.

• Like 5

Well, that was much better wasn't it?

I don't know what has happened to Plymouth. From being absolutely relentless and pressing us all over the pitch they become sloppy, lethargic and they were incredibly fortunate to score twice from just 3 shots all game. But let's give us credit for not allowing them to play.

Peacock-Farrell: 5.5 - Our one bad performer today. Should he have anticipated the free-kick? Looked a bit jittery at other times.

Palmer: 7.5 - Calm, composed performance and bombed on well at times. An assist.

Hutchinson: 8 - While I'd like someone with a bit more height in the centre he battled well and is comfortable on the ball. The fine header settled our nerves.

Johnson: 7 - Bit unlucky with the own goal. Back to where he was before the break, looking composed at LCB.

Hunt: 8.5 - Great game, had the better of Grant throughout and put in a lovely ball for the third goal.

Dele-Bashiru: 7 - Pressed them well, but wish he would be a bit more positive and use that strength to drive forward when he has it.

Luongo: 9 - MoM. Great first half performance. Him snapping into tackles and winning the ball is the difference between us being ordinary and good.

Bannan: 7.5 - Quiet by his standards, but still helped drive on the midfield and ensure we didn't lose intensity.

Mendez-Laing: 9 - His pace and driving runs were a menace all day. An assist for the first goal and then wonderful finish for the second. Lovely stuff.

Sow: 8 - In previous games his movement was off and never seemed to offer for the ball. I don't know if Plymouth were just bad, but he seemed much more lively and great for him to get off the mark in the league. We should be seeing a lot more of him rather than Berahino now.

Gregory: 8 - I thought he had a great first half - won the ball high up the pitch a won a lot of duels. Hit the post. Faded a bit in the second half but job done.

Windass: 9 - Came on and scored a wonderful goal just when we might have been about to go into meltdown.

Adeniran: N/A - Not on for long.

Paterson: N/A - On for even less time. Hope Cardiff are paying his appearance fees.

Onwards and upwards! A lot of the teams above us are there for the taking if we win our home games.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Peacock-Farrell  6

Hunt                     7

Palmer                 7

Hutchinson         8  Bums off seats moment as Hutch celebrates in front of the kop.
Johnson              7

Dele-Bashiru       6
Luongo                9  MOTM gives Bannan that bit of freedom of expression lofted through ball to Bannan was top class.
 Bannan                7  Nice to see Bannan stress free.

Mendez-Laing    7

Gregory               7
Sow                     6

Windass             7  Stunner
Adeniran            6

• Like 1