Chey Dunkley refused access to the game

21 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

No worries! Sometimes online humour can be misconstrued — in hindsight I should’ve added one of these bad boys to make it clear I was taking the píss:

lol 

Never knew Hitler shaved his 'tache and smoked a pipe.

lol lol

IT'S A JOKE

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, edmontonowl said:

I'm just surprised Dunkley didn't fall down the steps to the car park and get "injured" again

For that we should be thankful

That's clearly a reference to ancient aztec human sacrifice's with the use of the word steps there. I think you should have a quiet word with yourself before posting again. 

• Haha 2

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

That's clearly a reference to ancient aztec human sacrifice's with the use of the word steps there. I think you should have a quiet word with yourself before posting again. 

Guilty as charged

I accept my punishment..............Ken Dodd and his Tickling Stick, right?

image.png.142cd82afd76515e5c6d30d3299c1024.png

• Haha 2

I'm firstly amazed the steward stood his ground most would have just let him pass but why did Dunkley think he would not have to produce anything when all the others did ? 

Find it very weird .

18 minutes ago, Nero said:

Is using a mobile phone while driving ok?

You might say you its your choice but it really isnt. 

Just get jabbed thicko's

Some people can't get jabbed and some don't want the jab, I'm not anti vax but it's there choice if they don't and they shouldn't be threatened into it.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Na sorry not buying it 

Clearly thought he was above the rules 

The steward did their Job 

Dunkley acted a moron as did the people defending him 

What a muppet 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Some people can't get jabbed and some don't want the jab, I'm not anti vax but it's there choice if they don't and they shouldn't be threatened into it.

If they can't, then they are able to get an exemption and will be able to show it when asked.

If they won't, then there are consequences to that. Once of which is non entry to certain venues at the moment. Deal with it. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

People jumping the gun abit saying it’s because he didn’t have a Covid pass. If you listen to his Instagram story and read his tweets they didn’t recognise him. To the steward he could’ve just been some randomer trying to get into the exec boxes, Covid pass or not. 

the stewards were just checking vaccine passport - I find it doubtful it was anything other than that 

20 minutes ago, bradowl said:

I bet if football clubs paid unvaccinated players that catch Covid SSP instead of full pay when they can it.

There would not be a footballer in world football unvaccinated inside a month.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Minton said:

If they can't, then they are able to get an exemption and will be able to show it when asked.

If they won't, then there are consequences to that. Once of which is non entry to certain venues at the moment. Deal with it. 

As long as we don't go down same road as Australia who are looking at bringing in a rule that those not vaccinated can't leave there homes. 

I'm double jabbed but I would fully support the not jabbed if we was thick enough to bring anything like this to our country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bradowl said:

I could have shown steward checking things outside kop a flight boarding pass and I'd have got through ok, he only glanced at what I showed him on my phone

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

No you couldn't.

He was looking for the blue NHS background.

Same with me, he didn't even look at what I showed him and waved me through. 

The pass I downloaded to my phone didn't have a blue NHS background.

Just a qr code and small writing that he couldn't possibly read without asking me to enlarge it.

It could have been anything.

8 minutes ago, bradowl said:

As long as we don't go down same road as Australia who are looking at bringing in a rule that those not vaccinated can't leave there homes. 

I'm double jabbed but I would fully support the not jabbed if we was thick enough to bring anything like this to our country.

You mean the road when outbreaks of covid occur, keeping the freedoms of movement for those who've had the jab whilst ensuring that those who refuse to be jabbed are stopped from becoming a huge drain on public health and potentially spreading the virus to the most vulnerable when they end up in hospital? Yeah, how draconian that road sounds...

Also, I'd maybe refrain from using terms like 'thick' if you've not got terms like were and was nailed down 👍

Edited by Minton
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Minton said:

You mean the road when outbreaks of covid occur, keeping the freedoms of movement for those who've had the jab whilst ensuring that those who refuse to be jabbed are stopped from becoming a huge drain on public health and potentially spreading the virus to the most vulnerable when they end up in hospital? Yeah, how draconian that road sounds...

Also, I'd maybe refrain from using terms like 'thick' if you've not got terms like were and was nailed down 👍

Oh yeah the vaccine that doesn't stop you catching the virus. :tango:

And before you play the "only those in hospital are not vaccinated card you need to stop believing everything the BBC and Sky news come out with as true. 

I know all this because Karen on facebook told me. garymegson

Hope the spelling is ok this time. lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hyde2005 said:

. I really do not care nor is it my business what others choose regards health.  

That's convenient because a few mates of mine love letting off steam by baseball batting folk til the cant't walk.....say it really helps keep their blood pressure down.......shall I tell them you dont care if they use you for their medicine then?