Important info - gaining entry today

This is for the unvaxxed or the exempt or for those who just want to test anyway. 

If you don't have a covid vaccine passport the only way you will gain entry today is to have a negative lft test within 24 hours of entry. 

You need to input that test into the NHS website, NOT the app, you Cannot input an lft test into the app. 

If you do this correctly, you will receive a text and/or an email that you can use as proof to gain entry. This email/text will have your result, the time of the test, your name and your d.o.b.

I can't do links etc.. Cos I'm crap at all that but you can find the link to the NHS site you need via the official swfc website. 

Hope this helps any last minute Larrys.

• Thanks 2

We were one of the first going through and I don't even think they checked my mum's. Despite me trying to talk her through it on the phone, and then having to go over and do it. so god knows what it'll be like at 2.40, when thousands descend all pissed up

I can't see them checking imo

20 minutes ago, MBMitchell said:

We were one of the first going through and I don't even think they checked my mum's. Despite me trying to talk her through it on the phone, and then having to go over and do it. so god knows what it'll be like at 2.40, when thousands descend all pissed up

Sounds about right and not impressive!

5 hours ago, MBMitchell said:

Not everyone that turns up at 2.40 is pissed. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Can’t fault the club today

I got down a bit early today [North Stand, Penistone Road entrance 2.20ish]  because to be honest with our track record of organising stuff I feared the worst, fears completely unfounded, well done and thanks all involved, pass checked and into turnstiles in a couple of minutes max.

• Thanks 1