Alex Hunt on his way out on loan!

1 hour ago, SouthsideOwl3940 said:

Plays the ball forward too much for our Darren. Doesn't have a swivel, nor a hair flick. Probably offers too much competition for taking a free kick too. 

We have some really strange people with weird agendas in our fan base.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SouthsideOwl3940 said:

Plays the ball forward too much for our Darren. Doesn't have a swivel, nor a hair flick. Probably offers too much competition for taking a free kick too. 

I don’t understand your post. Would only make sense if there was someone in our squad that plays the ball backwards and sideways too much, had wispy flyaway hair and was cr@p at set pieces but undroppable…..

…… No wait

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Doesn’t matter if they’re rock bottom

Hes playing against League 2 standard players, a big jump from National League - he won’t be getting too down about losing, as long as he can compete and shows that, it will help his progression no end

I agree but a mid table side would be better for him. When the team loses each week it can be sole destroying. I think you learn most when you win some and lose some. It's hard to learn what works if nothing ever does, getting that wimming feeling now and again makes you want to get more of it.

Good luck to him. It's a higher league to test himself in. If he does well next season he will be good enough for a bottom half L1 team, perfect for us in other words.

• Like 1

Here son, you deserve a new contract, you did wonderful things at Grimsby. Now on to better things at Oldham. When you come back, we'll talk about improving that contract again.

I have no idea what is going on at the club any longer. None of it makes sense to me.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

I don’t understand your post. Would only make sense if there was someone in our squad that plays the ball backwards and sideways too much, had wispy flyaway hair and was cr@p at set pieces but undroppable…..

…… No wait

Like I said it’s weird.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sambo89 said:

I get what you're saying, but all the winning sides where he could gain confidence would probably put him on the bench surely?

They wouldn't upset a decent team and put an unproven youngster in just cos he's from Sheffield Wednesday would they? 

Possibly not but I still can’t see that playing in what is currently the worst performing club in the entire football league is going to help his development.