COVID Status

2 minutes ago, morganowl said:

you think we should also test too? why? i got symptoms but it took 3 days after that until the test was positive . doing a test 48 hours ago means nothing someone could have it today yet it might not be till monday or tuesday that a lat flow test shows a positive test.  id sooner all this money spent on tests were spent on making the nhs upto standard.  use common sense if you show symptoms keep away from the elderly thats what ive always done in life. 

Yeah, I think a negative test trumps a covid vaccine. It's not perfect like you say but surely not having it is more important than a vaccine status, or is that just me. Not getting into any arguments about the NHS etcc.. Been done to death. My post was to hopefully stop anyone turning up with a photo of a test and all the silliness that would ensue. 

• Love 1

I’m not double jabbed ( 1 jabbed ) so I’ve done a test. I’ve registered it on the website and got a text back saying I’m negative. I’ve got the app but for some reason it won’t let me download the test on my app. Do you think I’ll have any problems? 

Edited by Mosborough-owl

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

There’s still no proof of ID at the ground so whatever happens prior to attending, without that it is a waste of time

Well, put simply, my membership card has my name on it, as do season tickets. The NHS proof of negative test also has to have your name on it, as well as your d.o.b and the date of the test. Your covid vaccine pass has to have your name on it. 

It's not gonna be to the same level as airport security is it? 

What would you suggest? 

7 minutes ago, Mosborough-owl said:

I’m not double jabbed ( 1 jabbed ) so I’ve done a test. I’ve registered it on the website and got a text back saying I’m negative. I’ve got the app but for some reason it won’t let me download the test on my app. Do you think I’ll have any problems? 

google nhs register covid test , enter details inc number on test , you will get a text from nhs within 5 mins saying showing neg test result show that to staff today.  the app can go down at any time also internet can be an issue at the ground

10 minutes ago, Mosborough-owl said:

No bud, you've done it right. The text is the proof you need. You can't input an lft test into the app. You have to do it through the NHS website. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

google nhs register covid test , enter details inc number on test , you will get a text from nhs within 5 mins saying showing neg test result show that to staff today.  the app can go down at any time also internet can be an issue at the ground

That’s exactly what I’ve done. I was just concerned there would be a jobsworth on door saying I can’t come in without showing it on the app 🤦🏻

1 hour ago, Ian said:

It won’t be a mess because generally the whole system of checking is a shambles

Showing a photo of a negative flow test…..pointless….could be a photo of anyone’s

Just showing your Covid pass via the NHS app, again, could be anyone’s phone 

I went to Bolton the other night and showed my pass…..got in no problem….only on showing someone later did I realise that it expired on 1st Jan

only time I’ve seen it done properly was at Wimbledon last summer…..you had to show your pass (via the live app not a screen shot) and have separate photo Id to prove who you are

in the format it’s being done it is a pointless tick box exercise 

It's not really about the checking, it's about nudging/pressuring the mindset of the vast majority of compliant folks to get a test and/or get vaccinated.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Well, put simply, my membership card has my name on it, as do season tickets. The NHS proof of negative test also has to have your name on it, as well as your d.o.b and the date of the test. Your covid vaccine pass has to have your name on it. 

It's not gonna be to the same level as airport security is it? 

What would you suggest? 

So i could borrow all those off you and get in no problem

Photo ID (passport, DL etc) accompanied by the covid pass is the only way to do it correctly.

Those checking know this which is why they dont give a poo and there wont be any issues today

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

Save it as a pdf or print it