This is an absolute MUST listen re Darren Moore

He’s defending his position but when he says its no different to any other club and he compared us bringing back the likes of Brennan and Hunt from loans, that’s just not true. 

If Wolves were bringing him back to play there I think we’d accept it but he’s been recalled to send out to MK Dons. It’s not the same situation at all

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I don't buy a single word of the Theo situation either

It would appear Wolves weren't happy what we were doing with Theo, I think it's as simple as that.

What an interview, better than Radio 4's book at bedtime for getting you in the mood, night night everyone....

• Like 1

A tough interview handled well by Moore. Consistent in as much as a club in our position has little control on loans, a minimum of control on quality and no control what so ever on the Injury situation. No external force (Wolves) dictate what team should be picked. 

So we see what we can do at 10 minutes to February. Repairing the middle of our defence would be a big bonus. Interviewer and respondent are equally aware of this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigash_swfc said:

But plenty of excuses.

Excuses.  Exactly.  And this is a big one for me.  He has a few perfect excuses he can always fall back on when challenged on his and the teams performances:

• New squad.
  • Injuries.
  • COVID.

...and this is why we're stuck with him.  This 'bad luck' and not having had the chance to be able to consistantly field his best 11.  *shrug*. 

Rightly or wrongly, he'll be here for a while, I reckon.  

Why do people mention how nice a guy he is a lot, as if that’s a caveat as to why he deserved a bit of time. Nobody said that about Monk or Luhakhy. I can’t really see how he’s any different to them, they all said the same things and produced the same poor results 

3 hours ago, Kevin Pressmans Pen said:

Why do people mention how nice a guy he is a lot, as if that’s a caveat as to why he deserved a bit of time. Nobody said that about Monk or Luhakhy. I can’t really see how he’s any different to them, they all said the same things and produced the same poor results 

The reason it’s mentioned is literally every manager of the teams we play against say it so it’s become almost common knowledge. The reason they didn’t say it about the other two is Luhakhy was a nobody and Monk is an arrogant ass of a man!

6 hours ago, Suzuki_San said:

Moore is talking complete nonsense when asked about why Wolves recalled Corbeneu.  

He says that all clubs are doing this because of COVID and clubs wanting to get their players back.  

They loaned him out again!  To a team in our league!  

Yeah exactly!

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop