Wanting us to lose😬

14 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Would Wed's fan's have accepted us Buying Smith from Bury's reserve's, or Lindsey/ Brotherton?.

NO they would not.

It shouldn’t really matter should it? I mean unless we on mass decide to stop going whether we would accept the signings or not is a moot point. 

What we want as fans should have zero impact on who we sign, or keep to that matter. We hardly have a fantastic record of picking gems as a collective, with Rhodes as prone example as probably the player to have the most posts declaring we ought to just go get him. And then the 10-20m or fizz off posts that come whenether anyone wants to bud on our players. 

The very best teams sign players that make the team better and make commercial sense, we unfortunately tend to buy players that don’t make us better and far from make commercial sense. 

Ah, unreasonable expectation combined with a desire for us to lose, that's fun.

I prefer wanting the Wednesday to win with a strong dose of reality. We have no reason to think we're better than the Sunderlands who've been stuck in this division for ******** years. I'm just glad we're not completely rotten - personally I thought we could be going down this year. 

Prospects are pretty good (from a footballing perspective, DC matters are a real mess) even if this season does fall short of promotion. 

UTO. 

Never wanted Wedneaday to lose

Nearest I've come were when Dave Jones were clearly taking the p'ss and hardly ever here at the end of his reign and was clearly waiting for a pay off.

But soon as the game starts...your still desperate to see a win.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

I’ve taken my eyes off you guys, and I’m a bit surprised to see what results you’ve been getting.

today’s game will be interesting.

are Plymouth still as good as they were?

A win is vital if you are to keep your hopes alive. 

I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cbirks said:

Ah, unreasonable expectation combined with a desire for us to lose, that's fun.

I prefer wanting the Wednesday to win with a strong dose of reality. We have no reason to think we're better than the Sunderlands who've been stuck in this division for ******** years. I'm just glad we're not completely rotten - personally I thought we could be going down this year. 

Prospects are pretty good (from a footballing perspective, DC matters are a real mess) even if this season does fall short of promotion. 

UTO. 

You rate Moore ?

17 hours ago, Truth seeker said:

I think I actually want us to lose tomorrow  so we can finally sack Moore..listened to his interviews this week and he deflects and answers every question with the same rubbish..We continue to work hard and try our best blah blah blah !!BORING 

Agree It is a tough one supporting this clown, but can we wait until we draw ourselves to 50 points first 😬

Edited by OwlerIT2

15 hours ago, parajack said:

NO because we were a recently relegated Championship team who only dropped down because of an EFL  deduction,and because we retained 7 of our Championship squad,STILL able to offer Championship salary's,and signed Gregory(Championship striker) and retained Windass & Patterson( 9 goals last Year) brought in Wing(great season with Rotherham & much fancied) brought in loan players and a GK  from PL Clubs & were able to offer BB the best midfielder in the Division a new contract.

Teams below us have been in the Division for a while bound by a salary cap,and/or were promoted from a Division lower....(and have been languishing unable to climb higher)

ITS DIVISION 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Other teams have to sell players,have injury's,deal with Covid 19 but still manage to mount a promotion challenge etc,etc,

This 'in touch with' rhetoric is laughable and delusional.....

GM didnt get the leeway DM is getting,nor TP.........Jos didnt either.......

Think you need councilling. Calm down man.

4 hours ago, Truth seeker said:

Look at Rotherham and Wycombe..all have a smaller wage budget than us but yet are doing better..paying better wages should mean better players better team..we don’t seem to understand that..let’s pay the highest wages in league but bumble along mid table..it’s ok though because we are under embargo..🤦‍♂️..no the truth is Moore is not good enough and his signings have been mostly overpaid crap..teams below us won’t sack there manager because there over achieving with a wage budget probably a 1/10 of ours

I suspect the majority of our budget goes to Bannan  Iorfa, Windass, Luongo and Hutch. Other than BB he hasn't had the luxery of picking those players most of the season.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Truth seeker said:

I think I actually want us to lose tomorrow  so we can finally sack Moore..listened to his interviews this week and he deflects and answers every question with the same rubbish..We continue to work hard and try our best blah blah blah !!BORING 

Are you disappointed now?🤔

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1