Wanting us to lose😬

15 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

I want Wednesday to win and Moore to lead us to promotion and onto better times.

Fed up of manager churn and the change of approach for 6-12 months until it goes wrong again and then another change…

He's not the man , only here because of the buffoon we have as our owner who never knows when to pull the trigger , it's obvious Moore is a yes man so this will help him keep his job longer than he should.

I've got little appetite for the game tomorrow, not bothered about going even though I have a season ticket and can't see where the goals are coming from , we need some players in to galvanise us as the last 2 games have been awful.

I never want us to lose but my god I'm slowly losing the will for us to win either , it's so sooo dull and uninspiring.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Truth seeker said:

I think I actually want us to lose tomorrow  so we can finally sack Moore..listened to his interviews this week and he deflects and answers every question with the same rubbish..We continue to work hard and try our best blah blah blah !!BORING 

Nauseating comments.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Truth seeker said:

Just fed up of listening to the same drizzle every week from him though..obviously it isn’t working with Moore !!got nothing  against the guy I’d like him to do well but if this was any other professional team he would have gone by now..we seem to cling on for that extra 3 months hoping things will change and they never do ..a bit like a marriage that is doomed but one person doesn’t want to let go!!

That’s clearly not true. By definition he's doing better than all the teams below us, have they all sacked their managers? No.

I accept things aren't going brilliantly but we're not a million miles off. I honestly wonder what some fans expectations were at the start of the season. Many thought we should romp automatic promotion. Why? Just cos we're Sheffield Wednesday and have a big away following. Moores had to work with freebies and loans whilst most of our "better" players have been out injured for most of the season. Of course he's made mistakes but he's still got us in the mix and deserves the chance to try and finish the job imho.

Right, I'll just go and get my tin hat out of the shed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Truth seeker said:

I think I actually want us to lose tomorrow  so we can finally sack Moore..listened to his interviews this week and he deflects and answers every question with the same rubbish..We continue to work hard and try our best blah blah blah !!BORING 

I want you to lose! 
who says we’re sacking Moore if we lose tomorrow anyway? 
I can’t see it mate. I’ll be surprised if he isn’t given the season regardless.

Hoping we lose though! Shame on you and all of your pets! 

Traitor!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brommers said:

That’s clearly not true. By definition he's doing better than all the teams below us, have they all sacked their managers? No.

I accept things aren't going brilliantly but we're not a million miles off. I honestly wonder what some fans expectations were at the start of the season. Many thought we should romp automatic promotion. Why? Just cos we're Sheffield Wednesday and have a big away following. Moores had to work with freebies and loans whilst most of our "better" players have been out injured for most of the season. Of course he's made mistakes but he's still got us in the mix and deserves the chance to try and finish the job imho.

Maybe it's because the fans pay some of the most expensive prices outside the Premiership for the privilege to watch us draw at home to the likes of Lincoln City. 

That's why there is a lot of anger, the fans are just getting tired of getting constantly feeling ripped off on and off the pitch. Yes he isn't to blame for the finances and budget side of the club but Moore has done an extremely poor job so far. Even if they are loans and freebies, Moore must have known what budget he was working with pre season, its his signings, its obvious he hasn't done his homework on some of his signings.

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Well I want us to win. Like I do every week regardless of who’s in charge

I think we may win Sat,or at least draw...which will just prolong the agony so i know what you mean...i always want us to win,but i dont think we are capable under DM to win and go on a run.....

Just gives false hope,we are clearly in my view not showing the determination of either our City neighbors or Ipswich to take decisive action to try to change our fortunes...

DM & players who have been here too long without producing success need to move on too...

BB,SH,JWildsmith,...nothing personal...is what it is

31 minutes ago, Brommers said:

NO because we were a recently relegated Championship team who only dropped down because of an EFL  deduction,and because we retained 7 of our Championship squad,STILL able to offer Championship salary's,and signed Gregory(Championship striker) and retained Windass & Patterson( 9 goals last Year) brought in Wing(great season with Rotherham & much fancied) brought in loan players and a GK  from PL Clubs & were able to offer BB the best midfielder in the Division a new contract.

Teams below us have been in the Division for a while bound by a salary cap,and/or were promoted from a Division lower....(and have been languishing unable to climb higher)

ITS DIVISION 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Other teams have to sell players,have injury's,deal with Covid 19 but still manage to mount a promotion challenge etc,etc,

This 'in touch with' rhetoric is laughable and delusional.....

GM didnt get the leeway DM is getting,nor TP.........Jos didnt either.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Truth seeker said:

2c68d1f3339f9b75a8d5c5a615614ef5.jpg

Owlstalk Shop