Wanting us to lose😬

11 minutes ago, Truth seeker said:

I think I actually want us to lose tomorrow  so we can finally sack Moore..listened to his interviews this week and he deflects and answers every question with the same rubbish..We continue to work hard and try our best blah blah blah !!BORING 

Never Ever want Wednesday to lose.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I have never wanted Wednesday to loose. Have been as frustrated as the next fan when things dont go as we expect but during Chansiris tenure i cant blame the manager fully.. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Truth seeker said:

I think I actually want us to lose tomorrow  so we can finally sack Moore..listened to his interviews this week and he deflects and answers every question with the same rubbish..We continue to work hard and try our best blah blah blah !!BORING 

Forlorn hope I'm afraid. If we lose tomorrow Moore will still be here. If we lose the next 4 there might be rumblings in DC Towers. Still wouldn't guarantee him being fired though.

Personally I hope we win every game between now and eternity.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just fed up of listening to the same drizzle every week from him though..obviously it isn’t working with Moore !!got nothing  against the guy I’d like him to do well but if this was any other professional team he would have gone by now..we seem to cling on for that extra 3 months hoping things will change and they never do ..a bit like a marriage that is doomed but one person doesn’t want to let go!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I think he's here all season.

He seemed to have had an epiphany before Omicron and we were playing a more attacking style and scoring; even coming back from being a goal down in a few games.

Let's see if we can pick up where we left off pre-Omicron and cheer us on to victory.